Saturday, August 23, 2014

Women on the front lines in Kurdistan

http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/boom-kurds-send-female-soldiers-fight-isis-reason-hilarious/

I will be the first to admit that I am not fond of the idea of women in combat.  Once I went into aviation, I had female superiors and subordinates for the rest of my career.  I will admit that there were some that may even have been better pilots than I am...and many that were not...but that goes the same for guys so is not a valid comparison. 

We even had a married couple serving together once.  From the instructor pilot side of the house, we often said that we wished we had one pilot with her brains and his stamina....then we would have Captain America for sure.

A few years ago I took a class through Norwich University...Race and Gender in Military history.  I was not a happy camper.  I took it as a default class because I missed an email instructing me to sign up for one of 3 classes or that would be the default....I'm glad I took it, it wasn't the touchy feely girls are just as good as boys type of class that I expected.  It litteraly was about the contributions and challenges of minorities and women in combat. 

think of women like Lyudmila Pavlichenko and a bunch of other German and Russian women during World War  I & II.  The Russian "Night Witches" would get a German an automatic iron cross if he shot one down. 

With that in mind, there was an email a few years ago floating around describing why Arabs fight.  It showed Israeli female soldiers vs arab female soldiers.  I couldn't find the website, but here is one that shows the israeli side... http://english.cri.cn/11354/2014/02/12/2743s812445.htm the other side showed women in burraks, and sometimes women that you wished were in them.  Pretty obvious reasons to fight.

That being said, I think the Kurds have a pretty good concept of the situation.  The only thing left to do is to dip all of their bullets in pigs blood, that way every ISIS fighter that is killed is doomed to hell for "consuming" pork before he died.

14 comments:

Fug Dat Beetch said...

Yea but if you're getting overrun by the enemy you can always shoot the bitch in the foot and while the enemy is raping the shit outta her you can get away.

It's the old "I don't have to run faster than the bear, just faster than you" reasoning.

Hillery is such a lib Dyke, maybe she should go along to the front line with all her Peta, Code Pink and NOW LezBos

Horkin Up Snorpht said...

Course, who had the stomach to deal with what you would see and smell as you lift up Burka on a 120 degree day on a mass of unshaven and never washed Muslim crotch.

Anonymous said...

Wut wuz dat? FecalBook?

Unknown said...

I think the biggest problem with OUR women in combat is the same as many young men in combat. They think roughing it, is driving a 3 year old car, to a college dorm, that mom and dad pay for and they 'only' get $400 a month play money.

Both the Russian Women in WWII and many of the women from the Soviet satellites, were farm chicks. That's much of the strength of the women in the IDF.

Farm girls OR at least PT / Summer kibbutzniks. It is my impression that it's like American teens going away to be camp counselors.

Bill lil Likker said...

Farm 'girls'? Most of them were much closer to being Farm 'Animals' Don't matta.... der Shtank all Shtanks da same. An dat be Shtanky. Kind of think of Hillery on a hot Arkensas summer night after she takes a huge Greasey Dumpo Grande and wipes from back to front.

Nose Hurt said...

Den lets it ferment a week or 2

Golfin an Rhymin' Bama said...

Suck my Ass

Chew my Poo

Dip my Nuts

In cheese Fondue

Lick her Gash

Smoke sum Hash

Eat my Meat

Swallow d'giz Treat



Rymin Putter Coon said...

Take dat Putin

Anonymous said...

Ya'll consuum dis hea poke

Ya'll hea?

SSgt Gay Lezbo said...

Beetch... dik donwn shukk itseff.

MOsht wimmin in combat are legshbows. So dey be offa da table in any case. Who karez?

Spider said...

RIP ANNIE

U KUNT

The 1 The only SNORPHT FINGERPOOT said...

Well, seems like the only thing last to say is "good night Austin Texas, where ever you are".


And a rousing. EASY ME!

Fuck Wad said...

Fuck that was supposed to be EAT ME.

Anonymous said...

fug Dat soun like me mannagr