Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lying cocksockers of the World UNITE!!

.
OK, since I started paying attention, the DEMOCRATS have been shooting their mouths off about RICH, Conservatives and RICH Republicans. Historically this crap actually pre-dates the Civil War.

Well, The Hill, has a new article out, and guess what? Of the 50 richest s(h)itting Congress Critters, 3 of the top 5 richest ones are Democrats, 7 of the top 10, and fully 27 of that total 50 richest Senators or members of the House of Representatives are DEMOCRATS.
.
How can that be? Is it all just a damnable lie?

I'm shocked!

And I thought they had our betterment in mind!
.
.
Schteveo

5 comments:

Jimbo said...

"Lying cocksockers of the World UNITE!!"

Or at least gather in one place so it only takes one 'surgical strike'.

Schteveo said...

What Jimbo said!! Nuke 'em all.

Hey Jimbo, livin' Hawaiian dude, how has typhoon season been so far? I haven't heard about any.

I spent the day preparing for Hurricane Earl!!

It's not supposed to come on shore. But if it hits the Outer Banks, which it's supposed to do, it could be very wet and windy inland here. I'm just hoping this Earl is already working on his karma.

I don't need any BS from this Earl.

Jimbo said...

Awe, heck Schteveo -
I'm only in Honolulu 2 of every 5 weeks now. I get to spend the majority of my time with my guns... er... family in Austin.

In Honolulu they write the weather reports 6 months in advance and they all say the same thing:

High 86
Low 75
Trade winds @ 15 knots
Scattered morning and evening showers

Spider said...

There must be a reason these people spend $20, 30, 40, and $100 Million to get a job that pays only about $200K a year. Could they be that dedicated?

Loose Shoes, Tite Pussy and a warm place to Shit said...

Hey were missing one. Quick, what's the number of Camp David?