Friday, September 10, 2010

No particular topic, except survival

.
UPDATE:

I wrote this last night, and although I realized that today was the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, I didn't make a connection between future survival and terrorism. Who knows what form the next attack will take. And our current form of government seems incapable of keeping us safe. Sometimes they same unwilling too.
.
God help us, but that puts it in OUR hands.
.
ORIGINAL POST: Not sure if anyone noticed, but we got downgraded to the 4th place in world business competitiveness by the World Economic Forum. Obama has dropped us there from being first, just two years ago. Where will we be two years from now?
.
I'm sure the story is being under reported by the MslimeM because they are still covering the block head in the WH. But I digress.
.
At this point I think we're all in a system of "hope these idiots get voted out", but planning for both a possible "SHTF" or "TEOTWAWKI" future.
.
I moved out here to the semi-country area so I could hunt and gather and grow if my fears come true. And with all the stuff I know, I'm always looking for more schooling about Survival / Disaster Prep.
.
I'm proposing that we pool knowledge. Got a good site for "???" that might be valuable to all, post it. Or I might even start a side blog, dedicated to just Survival / Disaster Prep. If anyone is interested, lemme know.
.
.
Schteveo

5 comments:

Schteveo said...

Say your prayers today, it's 9 years since Allah hit the towers, he ain't done, and Obama doesn't care.



I'm playing with HTML tags for color in the blog to liven it up some. If anyone wants my (stolen) guide, I'll e-mail it to you. It can be used in the posts, but not in comments, which sucks.

Spider said...

You're doin just fine.

Anonymous said...

I have already been packing things away, ammo, provisions, and trading items. I don't want to get all Y2K, but I have a bad feeling, and this time I am going to be ready.

SurviverPoot said...

Guns and ammo. With those I an get all the rest.

Schteveo said...

Cowpill,
long time no see. Welcome back.

I'm there too. I've been warning friends and family. They think I'm nuts, me too. But I'd rather be nutty prepared, than stupid unprepared!!