Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday (Visual) Funny!

Tip o' the hat to my little brother, Tio Orso. Thanks for sending me this one Bruh!
.
It would appear that the 'teleprompter' plays a bigger part in the President's life than we previously thought...
.
.


UPDATE: Saturday, 06:35, I was wrong, HORRIBLY WRONG! I attributed this to the WRONG brother. This didn't come from Tio! It came from Schteveo's & Tio's LITTLE brother, Chris.

(this was an easy mistake. Chris, like me is a dyed in the woll conservative, Tio Orso is new to this side. He used to be from the DARK side. He was... a , non-voting, I don't care, no matter who you vote for it's all the same, liberal / moderate. Then he got married, had kids, ...grew up. Tio is a actor / comedian. I know he's the one who usually sends me stuff like this.
But not this time. I was wrong. It's OK though, I made it to December 17th this year without being wrong, or making a mistake!)
.
.
Schteveo

9 comments:

srk said...

Ah...the Nobel Prize winner. See previous thread.

Maybe the personof the year should be the telepromptor

Schteveo said...

srk,
that was said LAST year too.

Happy Hanukkah to the entire srkids family.

(almost anyway)

(uh...that is almost Hanukkah...not almost Happy)

(I think I'm too tired to make interfaith jokes right now.)

blue said...

but wait, wasn't Hanukkah 2 weeks ago when Obama lite all the candles?

Snorpht said...

I was thinking of him in the shower looking at the prompter.
Lather-Rinse-Repeat.

BOW said...

@Blue: No that was when GE left the states for China

stinkinrottenkid said...

and thanks Stevei!

Spider said...

Funny cartoon, and i'll bet it's true.

A. Levy said...

There is one huge difference between 1776 and today. Then, we were powerless unless and until we took up arms. Today, we do have power: the power of a single vote multiplied by hundreds of millions. This is not a call for another armed, bloody revolt. Well, not yet. This is a cry for bloodless revolution, also known as democratic change. As “government is the problem, not the solution,” We the People should change our government. We must throw out the current power-elite: 535 members of Congress plus the White House. We need to depopulate the bureaucracy and force the regulators and overseers to do something productive instead of confiscatory. Then we should repopulate the Beltway with people who remember what we did 235 years ago, and why we did it…” –- Deane Waldman

Asscapper Snorpht said...

Fuk off Levy. Poots wanna cap sum ass.