Friday, May 9, 2014

Monica Lewinsky SPEAKS!!!

I'm betting it won't be long before someone in the Hitlary Camp says the timing of this book is set so it messes up her Mrs Clinton's chances of getting to the WH.

Yeah, that's what will keep her out, Monioca Lewinsky.

Anyway, late today I saw that Ms. Lewinsky has a book about to hit, about her affair with Mr. Clinton.  First let me say, BFD, who gives a sh1t, why now, so what, and BFD.

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”

After 10 years of virtual silence (“So silent, in fact,” she writes, “that the buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth”), Lewinsky, 40, says it is time to stop “tiptoeing around my past—and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)”

Is it me, or does it seem appropriate that this story is in VANITY Fair?

The ONLY White House, staffed, peopled and full of hangers-on, that is more vane than the Clinton WH, is the one we have NOW!  So, this may work out for all of them when her book hits.  I do understand how Lewinsky might be concerned about going back in front of the world.  She may well go down in history as famous for her sexual 'choices' as the Marquis de Sade was for his.  If nothing else, leagues of teen boys have ridden Slick Willy's coat tails by convincing teen girls that a BJ is NOT sex.

It means nothing to me that she has a book.  I don't read that kind of sensationalistic HS.  And maybe her fears won't come to fruition, and she won't wind up again the public eye, with a bad taste in her mouth.
.
.
Schteveo

13 comments:

The meaning of 'is' ,is, said...

Speaks? More like dribbles.

Der Schlickster said...

Yea, all cause that fat intern wouldn't SWALLOW.

Autin Powers said...

Spits, Swallows, which is it baby?

Monica Dice Lewd said...


Giz down the dress!

Speak Monica, Speak said...


RUFF, RUFF, BOW WOW, BOW WOW.

GrrrrrtrtRuff RUFF RUFF. BOW WOW.

Frank ZappaPoot said...


Happy Mothers Day, you Fucking MOTHERS.

Billy the Poet said...

Spits, swallows...WTF cares as long as she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?

Anonymous said...

I would ride her like a wild pony!

Mr. Ed said...

Yea but she looks like a Draft Horse.

R. D-Field said...

Can still see the marks where the jockey was whipping her.

Monica's TONSILS said...


Slurp, gulp shmulg gorp, gallump shvallo, erpt.

GizSlinger Eric said...


Oh jeez Moni. your bustin my Balls bitch!

Yea, bustin my Balls over here. Just get it down there girl, just pretend it's Oyster Shot and down it.

Fuk Rag Monica said...

Shit Bill you make me ruin my nice new blue dress.