Friday, May 9, 2014

Phreakin' Phunny Phriday

A guy is sitting in a bar,and it's late, really, really late and he's drunk, I mean really, really, really drunk.

It's finally closing time, and they chase him out the door.

As he stumbles out the door, he sees a nun walking up the the sidewalk, toward him.

He stumbles up to her, and he punches her, RIGHT in the face!

The nun is totally surprised, but before she could do or say anything, he punches her again.

She falls down and he starts kicking her, over and over, walking around her in a circle.

He reaches down, picks her up, and throws her into a wall.

After that, she was pretty weak and could barely move, she's just moaning and trying to crawl away.

Realizing she can't do anything to defend herself, he leans down, put his face right next to hers and says, 

"Not as bad as you though you were, are you Batman!?!"





Aw man, that's phucked up!

2 comments:

Happy Hour Poots said...

Wow. It's all coming back to me now. Man was I drunk.

HH SFP said...

You forgot the past where I hurled chunks all over her just before I left.

Might be Good Fearing, but I ain't scared of some old Nun.