Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Was Just Wondering

Apparently, the child of a "visiting friend" was injured on the beach at "Mullah Obama's compound" in Hawaii. Personally, i wasn't aware He had a compound in Hawaii. Odd that there's no mention of just who that visiting friend is, nor is there any mention of who actually owns that compound. In fact, i checked over at CNN and the NY Slimes, and there's not one word of this story, nor any mention of a vacation compound. Hmmm... Of course, this gets my normally suspicious mind going.

One thing we know for sure is that the First Ho is there, along with the First Mother-in-law, and their entourage of White servants. And since We The Fools are picking-up the tab, i wonder who else we're paying for.

a) Would knowing who the visiting friend actually is anger the public or, perhaps be a political liability for Mullah Odumbo? Hmm...

b) Since We The Fools are paying almost $5K-per-day, just for the place, don't we have the right to know who actually owns it and is getting our money? Hmm...

c) Would GWB have been allowed this kind of secrecy? Hmm... (he wasn't)


BTW, Santa brought me a new, custom-made pool cue for Christmas. No, it's not the .45 Colt Kimbar i've been looking at, but i'm very happy!


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/28/ambulance-called-obamas-rented-house-hawaii/?test=latestnews

7 comments:

srk said...

Where are the Nips when you need them?

Anonymous said...

Do you folks have a Facebook page?

Schteveo said...

How come GWB had his friends names addresses and phone numbers in stories, but we get NOTHING about WHO gives up their house in Hawaii, at Christmas, for these nitwits?

It makes me question the MSM's veracity.


OT

Here's a customer to manufacturer letter I just sent off via the WWInter-web thingy.



Hi there,
first let me say that I am familiar with your company. That's why we bought one of your products, your reputation preceded you. And several friends also suggested a Fobus holster when I started looking. But my story goes south. I just received, as a Christmas gift, a Fobus Model RU-97 Paddle Holster, for my Ruger P-95, 9mm. But the holster is TOO tight to get the pistol loose.

In short, this thing SUCKS!!

It might be a great holster for other pistols, but this model Ruger is so wedged in there, it took two of us tugging to get it loose. Not the best thing to happen, you think?

I wanted this holster to facilitate my carrying my pistol concealed. Unless a mugger laughs himself to death, while I wrestle the gun from the holster, I'll be in big trouble. Or, here's a thought, I could just carry the pistol, unloaded of course, in the holster, and if accosted I could THROW the gun and holster at the bad guy. Then run like hell, because by the time he finally gets the pistol out of your holster, I'll be miles away.

Do you make a holster specifically for the Ruger P-95? If not, I am open to any suggestions.



I am open to suggestions from you guys too. I need a good CCH holster.

Spider said...

Steve, i could've told you about those Fobus holsters. They're too hard with no give at all, and they stay that way. Take a look at the Bianchi holsters, or even Uncle Mikes. Also, Ebay would be a good place to look. Just enter "9mm holster" in the search box.

Schteveo said...

The first one she bought was an Uncle Mike's, it was too tight too.

I can't find anything, anywhere about Ruger changing this gun, but this makes two different companies that don't fit, even though it says it will on their sites.

I'm going to go get a holster for JUST this model. I'll take the damned thing to the gun shop, that should eliminate any more problems.

Spider said...

Man, i wish i had the problem of things that were too tight! ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope it's not a case of the glass being 1/2 empty