Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I would NOT mess with Ann Coulter!

She says what she wants, when she wants. Today she's taking up for Glenn Beck.
.
If you haven't heard, Glenn, his wife and a grown daughter showed their abhorrent attitudes about the world, and had the effrontery to show up in a NYC Park, to see a FREE movie. Needless to say, alcohol and mob bravado took hold and there were words, and BS. GB was pretty mellow about it when he told it this morning. His concern, to his credit, was for the ladies who were with him.
.
Ann Coulter, on the other hand, would like to strafe the next movie. If not with guns, then at least with sharp words.
.

GLENN BECK VS. THE MOB

Of all the details surrounding the liberal mob attack on Glenn Beck and his family in New York's Bryant Park last Monday night, one element stands out. "No, it won't be like that, Dad," his daughter said when Beck questioned the wisdom of attending a free, outdoor movie showing in a New York park.

People who have never been set upon by a mob of liberals have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a publicly recognizable conservative. Even your friends will constantly be telling you: "Oh, it will be fine. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. This place isn't like that."

Liberals are not like most Americans. They are the biggest pussies on Earth, city-bred weaklings who didn't play a sport and have never been in a fight in their entire lives. Their mothers made excuses for them when they threw tantrums and spent way too much time praising them during toilet training.

I could draw a mug shot of every one of Beck's tormentors, and I wasn't there.

Beck and his family would have been fine at an outdoor rap concert. They would have been fine at a sporting event. They would have been fine at any paid event, mostly because people who work for the government and live in rent-controlled apartments would be too cheap to attend.

Only a sad leftist with a crappy job could be so brimming with self-righteousness to harangue a complete stranger in public.

A liberal's idea of being a bad-ass is to say vicious things to a conservative public figure who can't afford to strike back. Getting in a stranger's face and hurling insults at him, knowing full well he has too much at risk to deck you, is like baiting a bear chained to a wall.

They are not only exploiting our lawsuit-mad culture, they are exploiting other people's manners. I know I'll be safe because this person has better manners than I do.
.
It goes on, and in her usual cutting fashion, she cuts to the chase. Wishing all the time, I think, it was some liberal, drunken moron's nut sack!
.
.
Schteveo

8 comments:

Svenska said...

If I wasn't already so old, I'd want to grow up to be Ann Coulter!

Spider said...

Hey Sven, welcome back!

As a NY'er, Beck should know that Bryant Park is like Ground-O for the ultra-leftist cretins of Manhattan, the very same people who hate his guts. He's lucky he made it out alive.

I wonder if he used the same advise he gives his TV audience, ie. "we can save our country from the radical left by being kind to each other, loving each other, and praying". I'm sure that if he had employed that advise the crowds would have shown him their love. Or, he and his family would be sitting in some hospital emergency room about now waiting to be stitched up.

Don't get me wrong. I think he's a very bright guy who could easily be a leader of a Conservative movement, or of the Tea Party itself. But, when you start telling people that only God can save our country from the radical leftist hoards, you've lost me. I've been around a long time and unfortunately, i have yet to see a prayer stop evil. Personally, i'm not at all disappointed to see the frustrated preacher/history professor go. I wish him well.

BOW said...

I wish I was there

BOW said...

I wish I was there

BOW said...

Why not?





To show stand up for what is right. To show this "mob" that they are not the voice of everyone, here in NYC, or elsewhere.

Schteveo said...

Spide's,
I think he's saying we need to return to being a moral country, like we (kinda) used to be, more than he's saying, "...hey, everybody, fall on your knees, only JAY-YEEES-ZUS can SAY-vah us!"

He's pretty vocal about his beliefs, but he's pretty vocal about everyone's choices being open too. He says, and I agree, that it's one of the prime differences in liberals and conservatives.

And I don't think you have to be a big believer in God, Allah, Buddha, or that your Ancestors running the Universe to understand and want to fight evil. That's what I think he's getting at.

As to GB vs NYC idiot liberals.

Are you supposed to stay indoors IF you are openly conservative? If that's the case. then WHY is it I see liberals of all background running wherever they want, doing what they want, saying whatever they want?

Or is there a dual standard at work here? Seriously!


Bill,
I'm wit you brudah!

I'd love being there. As it is, I ALREADY have a bad habit of speaking my mind in public. Shit like that drives me in-freakin'-sane! And I generally speak up, regardless of who the rude jerk is.

Spider said...

Bill said;
"To show this "mob" that they are not the voice of everyone, here in NYC,.."

But they are the voice of "almost" everyone in Manhattan, as we both know. That doesn't mean you shouldn't stand up for what you believe. (and i've got the scars to prove it) It simply means you shouldn't be shocked (as Beck was) when you're treated that way while in the heart of enemy country.

Steve, my problem with Beck is that i expect him to be the fire-breathing Conservative he started out as, claimed to be, and still is. Sometimes. I know, if he doesn't, that the radical leftists who are controlling and destroying my country will not be defeated by prayers or kind and loving thoughts and gestures, as he often suggests. Could he be that naive?

Personally, i see Beck as being kind of confused. He doesn't seem to know whether he wants to be a professor, a preacher, a lecturer, an MLK groupie, or all of the above. I'm also a bit confused by his obsession with Israel. Even Jews don't have the pro-Israeli zeal that he displays, at least none that i've heard....

Also, he may not be able to knock fat Algore for his massive mansion anymore. God bless him...



http://bestplaces.nydailynews.com/voyeur/glenn-beck-move-texas-rents-20000-month-house

Schteveo said...

Spider,
I think you're going to see him fill ALL those rolls. He's already shifting from 1 hr at 5 PM, to two hrs when GBTV goes hot in Sept.

And as to the TX move, I'm friggin' jealous. I'm no fan of DFW area, but TX on the whole is good. And ZERO State Income Tax, so for a business guy it's almost a no brainer.

Amnd finally, if you'll recall, he wasn't on Algore about the SIZE of his house, he was on him about how much electricity he uses to heat and cool the 100 y/o behemoth.