Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Godless Army?

Many people realized that when the Marxist-in-Chief made his ultra-liberal pal, Leon Panetta, Defense Secretary, things were going to change. Yes, there's that change word again, as in, lets change America into a third-world Marxist country. Or, lets have an openly-gay military, something that is sure to make our enemies tremble. Once that got the official ok, you just knew the rest of America's odd-balls wouldn't be far behind. And sure enough, here they come.

Not wanting to be outdone by the gays, the Godless atheists now want God removed from the military, as they are pushing to have Him removed from all of American life. Of course, that outright demand is not how they get their feet in the door. They start by saying they want "equality", a PC-term meant to notify the Left of their demands and perhaps, impending legal battle. Once the forces of the Left are gathered, the pressure is applied to the military, via their friends and supporters in the WH and the MSM. And in no time at all, especially with Panetta in charge, the military folded like an old dollar bill.

As a kid, i remember my dear, sweet, Dad telling me stories of how, when he and his fellow Marines landed on Iwo Jima, the name he heard called the most, by far, was, God. I wonder what will replace it...


http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ARMY_ATHEIST_CONCERT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-08-12-51-59

10 comments:

Schteveo said...

It's a huge jump from this one concert, to removing God from the military.

BOW said...

Nothing surprizes me anymore now that I found myself in this alternate universe.

Spider said...

Schteveo said...
"It's a huge jump from this one concert, to removing God from the military..."


Most crusades are started with the first step, or concert.

AssCapper Poots said...

Most GOOD crusadea are atarted with a first SHOT.

Anonymous said...

and a bulletless army

Ass Capper P. said...

Horaday Critical Defense. Just got me 3 boxes.

Schteveo said...

And just how many anti-God troops do you think they'll draw in? And how many people who currently believe will un-believe because of a concert?

With ALL the crap there is to worry about right now, this seems like a misdirection to me.

Picture me drooling said...

@Steve- Duh...

Anonymous said...

I bought 5 boxes a few months ago. They're great!

Critical Poots said...

Their loaded in my Kahr Cw45 on my hip as I text.