Monday, August 15, 2011

Warren Buffet is a Horses ASS!!!!

Warren Buffet says the SUPER rich should be taxed to death. I say hang his wrinkled old ass and be done with him! He says he'll give it all away, so please die soon & DO IT!
.

OUR leaders have asked for “shared sacrifice.” But when they did the asking, they spared me. I checked with my mega-rich friends to learn what pain they were expecting. They, too, were left untouched.

While the poor and middle class fight for us in Afghanistan, and while most Americans struggle to make ends meet, we mega-rich continue to get our extraordinary tax breaks. Some of us are investment managers who earn billions from our daily labors but are allowed to classify our income as “carried interest,” thereby getting a bargain 15 percent tax rate. Others own stock index futures for 10 minutes and have 60 percent of their gain taxed at 15 percent, as if they’d been long-term investors.

These and other blessings are showered upon us by legislators in Washington who feel compelled to protect us, much as if we were spotted owls or some other endangered species. It’s nice to have friends in high places.

Last year my federal tax bill — the income tax I paid, as well as payroll taxes paid by me and on my behalf — was $6,938,744. That sounds like a lot of money. But what I paid was only 17.4 percent of my taxable income — and that’s actually a lower percentage than was paid by any of the other 20 people in our office. Their tax burdens ranged from 33 percent to 41 percent and averaged 36 percent.

.
So Mr. Buffet paid LESS than Rosy the Riveter!? HOWEVER(comma) I'm betting Mr. Buffet has a LEGION of accountants, lawyers, paralegals, paratroopers, paramedics and a pair of guys in the bushes for dirty work! Why doesn't he, like ALL the other SUPER rich, HYPER rich and HOLLYWOOD rich just quit LOOKING for the loop holes!?
.
He could pay 35% JUST by "avoiding" those pesky loop holes. OR (here's an idea) he can DONATE any amount of money he wishes to the Federal Government! Let HIM do that, and leave the rest of us, who WISH to be Super-Hyper rich, leave us the hell A-L-O-N-E!
.
.
Schteveo!!!

3 comments:

Spider said...

Just the other day, NYC's limp-wristed, mega-Billionaire, Fascist mayor, His Majesty Bloomberg, said that he believes "everyone's" taxes should be raised, not just the rich. And, like Buffet, our queen, oops, mayor, has an army of accountants and lawyers to make sure he pays less taxes than the hot dog vendor outside City Hall.

How easy it is to be (or appear to be) generous when you're giving away somebody else's money.

BOW said...

a horse with 2 asses

Schteveo said...

Ain't they all just a bunch'a sweet hearts!?

Bloomberg is another horses ass. He made HIS, now he thinks the hot dog guy and Rosie should PONY UP for those less fortunate! Well who the HELL is less fortunate than working class people in this country? It ain't Bloomie et al. It sure isn't the 'poor' who as a group have MORE disposable income than the working class!

Think not?

Look at the children of the 'poor'. I don't know what they look like whee YOU live, but ALL the places where I see the 'poor' kids, they've got on $300 LAKERS jackets, $200 b'ball shoes, and they're carrying $400 cell phones! I'm 'stereotyping? Could that be, because I'm a terrorist / racist in hiding? And it isn't 'stereotyping' when you see it day, after day, after day,...

I started noticing this back when I drove a school bus. I was doing that post losing my job to an illness and laying down in the house for 7 months while our savings paid the bills. But I digress.

I would drive these 'poor' children to 'mama's', not Pam's BTW (Chris Rock says...) where it was Section 8 or just out right gub'ment ghetto housing. Almost ALL of them had the outfit I just mentioned. As did their brothers and sisters, and 'mama'. I had ywo kids in school, we were BOTH working and NONE of us had a cell phone, nor Lakers jacket.

And NO, it's not jealousy, it's about propriety!. IF you are beholding to the general TAX PAYING populace for most of EVERYTHING you have or eat or wear, you do NOT get to live BETTER than that general TAX PAYING populace. Here's what I think, feed the kids, clothe the kids, let 'mama' or even Pam stay there, but they get not ONE, THIN dime for themselves if they are able bodied.
.
.
"...but, Schteveo, there aren't any jobs!!!"
.
.
They are few and far between right now I openly admit. And when there were, did Pam get off her dead ass and find one? Or any of her 6 baby daddies?