Sunday, December 8, 2013

Famous Presidential Lies


LBJ:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)

Nixon:
I am not a crook

GHW Bush:
Read my lips - No new taxes

Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski

GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction


Obama:
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
ObamaCare will be good for America
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan
It's just like shopping at Amazon
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi
I have never my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, [12-05-2013] that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.))

And the biggest lie of all:
"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."


Borrowed from the wild and patriotic minds at PIG...

5 comments:

Schteveo said...

Seriously?!

GWB, was absolutely right that Saddam had WMD's, we know that because WE gave them those MFers, when he was fighting Iraq!

He used them against the Kurds.

We 'suspected' that he sent them to Syria.

NOW Assad is using chem weps against the rebels, that he NEVER got from US, the Russians, Britain, France, Germany, China or North MFing Korea.

That wasn't reported here, but the BBC ran it for 3 days last month.

So THAT one should be removed.

[btw....for everyone under ice / snow / cold...FL was awesome this week...80 - 82 everyday, 70 at night, blue skies and sunny, puffy clouds once in a while....5 days down there for our FORTIETH Anniversary...yes, I am an old fart...but I'm an old fat with a smile on his face....and just a slight bit of sunburn...yeah, I hate me too....]

Spider said...

When the pics of all those bodies in Afghanistan started to be shown to us by the MSM in order to bolster the Muslim-in-Chief decision to help the terrorists, the very first question i asked was, "gee, how come none of those people look dead"? In fact, "why does it look so staged with all the "clean and unmarked" bodies neatly lined up"?

http://news.yahoo.com/seymour-hersh-alleges-obama-administration-lied-syria-gas-204437397.html

As for G.W. Nitwit and Iraq, the point (was not) whether he had WMD's, but (whether those WMD's were in the country when we attacked him). And as far as all the evidence is concerned, (they were not). So what does that mean? IMO, it means, (we had no legal right to attack a sovereign nation that did not attack us).

Spider said...

Here's another one:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/9/obama-lied-about-syrian-chemical-attack-cherry-pic/

I Promise I Won't Cum in Your Mouth said...

Poots Broken Promises to Girlfriends

da Peepo said...

Racist!