Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Psalm 109.8

From a ministers wife...
We were in slow moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read, 'Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8'.
My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board, so he opened it up to the scripture and read it. He started laughing and laughing. Then he read it to me; I couldn't believe what it said, I had a good laugh too.
Psalm 109:8: "Let his days be few and let another take his place of leadership."
At last, I can voice a Biblical prayer for our President!
Look it up - it is word for word!
Let us all bow our heads and pray.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who gives a shiite?

Schteveo said...

AAAAAMMMMEEENNNN!!!!

May God's will be so.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

AMEN!!

Hang 'em High Spider said...

Does that mean i won't get the chance to use my new rope?