Monday, May 30, 2011

Do Not Open Your Email

I have received emails from an old friend of ours on at least 2 of my contact emails this evening which I (hopefully) shut down in time. They appeared to contain dozens of harmful viruses.

Do NOT open emails from TGRT financial

I would not put this up other than when I thought I heard from our old pal, all sorts of stuff was attacking my computer. Fortunately, I updated my protection earlier this evening, as I typically do on a regular basis.

I'm sure this is not an active or viable email address anymore, or if it ever was a real person.

5 comments:

Schteveo said...

OK, that explains your e-mail that I got.

I thought you meant the viruses were coming from HERE on the blog. I've been battling virus problems for the last 4 days and had to reload the laptop today because it was so deep and so bad in my registry.

good luck chittlins.

Spider said...

Yeah, i thought you meant here also because this site has been acting kind of goofy lately. (not loading, etc.)

I always thought Annie/Kim had the hots for you Bill, which is why she may be trying to track you down. (;)

As always kids, BEWARE!!

stinkinrottenkid said...

In my emails

blue said...

I had the emails from Annie also, looks like a virus has infected her address book - do not click on the links in her emails, they take you to an infected site

Norton flagged the emails for me.

Schteveo said...

I didn't click and I still got a virus this weekend. Several in fact.

I suspect Drudge!