Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Entitlements

NOT ALL ENTITLEMENTS ARE CREATED EQUAL

Why has no one addressed this

Why do all politicians ignore that they should NOT be lumped together?

eg:

One group:
Don't work / won't work ?DIDN'T WORK
collect food stamps, welfare, medicaid, housing.....

Second group
Paid for the first group
paid into medicare, social security for both groups.

All these were forced upon us be progressive presidents. FDR and Johnson.

The first group has collected and undoubtedly will continue to while the second will probably be eating out of garbage cans

How on earth can both be called entitlemnets?

4 comments:

Schteveo said...

I think the word you're looking for is 'semantics'.

stinkinrottenkid said...

I'm not looking for semantics; I'm looking for what I paid for, if even for a few cets on the dollar! These are not entitlements a currently defined. This is what I was promised when I PAID FOR IT

Schteveo said...

srk,
I misunderstood the original question. I thought you were looking for how "...being on the dole", became "welfare" became "entitlements".

As to you getting what you paid for, it could still happen IF dead beats who NEVER paid were cut off. And IF the system is tightened up so that the SSA quits SPENDING $2 for every $1 they disburse!

And anyone caught cheating should be disanded, disbarred and denied $$$$ for the rest of their natural lives.

Spider said...

Of course, the simple solution would be for group-2 to eliminate group-1. But there would be a side effect. A 95% decrease in the crime rate.