Monday, September 17, 2012

...just walk YOUR dog home, to Chicago!!

As usual, he's got nothing useful to say.
.
While speaking in Cincinnati on Monday, Obama said, “The only thing they [Republicans] can do is keep trying to bluff their way through until November, and hope that you won’t call them on it. But understand Cincinnati, look, I want to work with them to reduce the deficit. I’ve said if the Republicans need more love, if they want me to walk the dog or wash their car, I’m happy to do it."

“You know, I genuinely believe that most Americans, Democrats or Republicans, they just want us to solve problems,” said Obama.
.
Don't go away mad Mr President, just go away!
.
.
Schteveo.

2 comments:

Spider said...

"they want me to walk the dog or wash their car..."?

How many times would Romney be called a racist had he said that? And aside from the weak and guttless Romney, how many real Conservatives would let the Mooselamb-in-Chief get away with that racist crack?

Does anyone really think Romney can grow a pair of balls in the next 60 days? I don't. I think we're sunk. And if that's the case, i will not blame the Demoncrats, the MSM, or the Left. I will blame the Republicans.

Schteveo said...

If he grew 19 balls we'd ONLY hear how it was because he's a rich, white, racist.