Saturday, November 12, 2011

Almost two days late...

Friday Funny, becomes Sunday Silliness!
.

REDNECK HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Buy a pair of size 14-16 work boots.

2. Put them on the front porch with a copy of Guns & Ammo.

3. Put some giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

4. Leave a note on the door: "Bubba: Me & Bertha Lee went for more ammo and beer. Back soon. Don't mess with the pit bulls; they messed the mailman up bad this morning. I don't think Killer took part; hard to tell from all the blood. I locked all four of ‘em in the house. Better wait outside. Be right back. Cooter"

.
.
Schteveo, aka Cooters Cousin!

6 comments:

Spider said...

LMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but where you live, I'm betting some low life som'bitch'd jes' steal the boots and the note off'n your front porch!

Now I'M LMAO!!

signed,
Cooter!

BillyBob FingerPoot said...

And that damn Killer dun got into my Viaga agin so's watch yer butthole when ya'll come in.

Schteveo said...

OOWWWWWW, OOWWWW, oow,,oww OOOOOWWWch!!!!

blue said...

call this number to hear about the USPS latest employee benefits

401-285-2130

srk said...

Pull my finger