Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Drowning Man Hates The WATER!!

.
But, as I recall, he DOVE in WILLINGLY!! He just never thought the water would be so rough or that the fish would be so pissed off at his efforts.
.
Plus, he doesn't like Camp David, doesn't like (and probably can't run) technology and wants to set the record straight on Republicans. Let's face it, he finally has a job where he cannot hide behind rhetoric or "Present" only votes. And believe it or not, the NYT is reporting it. I'm supposing they want us to feel sorry for him, and the Dems, before Nov 2nd.
.
And best of all, as if I believe this to be true.
.

He also predicted that in the next two years, his administration would focus less on trying to pass new legislation and more on implementing and consolidating what passed in the first two years.

“Even if I had the exact same Congress, even if we don’t lose a seat in the Senate and we don’t lose a seat in the House, I think the rhythms of the next two years would inevitably be different from the rhythms of the first two years,” he said. “There’s going to be a lot of work in this administration just doing things right and making sure that new laws are stood up in the ways they’re intended.”

.
Yeah, and if a bull frog had wings, it wouldn't bump it's ass! Oh yeah, and as we suspected, shovel ready jobs were a myth. So where DID the money go?
.
.
Schteveo

5 comments:

Spider said...

Where did the money go? It went down to the so-called "needy", as in wealth redistribution. That's where it went, and that's where it was always intended to go. How else do you think he got 97% of the black vote, and still holds 89% of it.

What the Marxist-in-Chief predicts for the next two years is totally irrelevant to me because it turns out that he's the biggest liar to ever sit in the Oval Office, and when you consider some of the mega-liars we've had, that's sayin a whole lot!

James Earl Carter said...

History will show I wasn't the worst President ever.

Schteveo said...

Yeah, you said that before, but I ain't hearing WHERE it really went. Every fed funded program here, and in HURTING for money. You can say it again and again, but I don't think that's it.

FU peanut boy.

Schteveo said...

THAT SHOULD READ


Every fed funded program here in NC, and in EVERY OTHER STATE, is HURTING for money. You can say it again and again, but I don't think that's it Spider. What scares me is that no one in Congress seems to know. Is there a DR. EVIL sitting on that money for his, or her, own purposes?

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, et al, with 700 or 800 million dollars to spend on their ideas is a scary thing to me. And the fact that it was FREE MONEY to them makes it easier to spend.

Jimmy C said...

I'm just saying I was outdone by Barry O