Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Joe Biden is certifiable!!

Guess what? Joe Biden says EVERY new idea in the last two centuries REQUIRED government intervention!
.
He's nucking futs!!
.
Oh, and he also says, they'll keep control of Congress. Butterfly nets anyone?.
.
“Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th century and the 19th century has required government vision and government incentive,” he said. “In the middle of the Civil War you had a guy named Lincoln paying people $16,000 for every 40 miles of track they laid across the continental United States. … No private enterprise would have done that for another 35 years.”
.
I sometimes think Obama picked him to keep snipers away from the WH!
.
.
Schteveo

4 comments:

BOW said...

Keep the cameras running on Joe

Schteveo said...

Why? So we can get video images of the train wreck?

The scary part, as with all control freak governments, is that many people truly believe these crazy MFers. I don't get it, but I see it too many times.
.
.
I'm not a regular Sean Hannity listener, but my point was proved today. One of his callers said

.
.
(and I paraphrase) "...Sean the problem with you and the other Republicans is that you don't realize that the majority of the voters approve of and support the things Mr. Obama is doing...".
.
.
Hannity reminded him about Obama's / Congress' approval ratings being crazily low and told him that he needed to prepare himself for a shock on Nov 2nd.
.
It's scary, but I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE TOO, as do all of you, they are out there and the Obamas, Bidens and Maos and Stalins of the world depend on them.

I thank God that I am not that weak minded.

BOW, DDS said...

sorry trolling dude, this is my turf!

Spider said...

Uh Oh, Bills got competition, and right here in his own backyard.

As for old Joe B, Obummer may not have been so dumb for picking him. After all, how could anyone look (or sound) bad next to that nitwit.