Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Racism involved here...well, maybe a little

I just read on a LA Times blog that 91% of likely voter, African-Americans still support Barack Obama. Now I as you, just what is it he's done for them? That's a higher percentage than Clinton carried, actually higher than either of them carried, it's a higher percentage than side with Jesse Jackass or Al Sharptongue, it's a higher percentage than they agree on ANY OTHER TOPIC.
.
I hate to say this, but given lay offs, closed businesses, lost homes, no new money in their pockets and a crappy economy all over, the ONLY possible reason for liking him is his SKIN COLOR!!!.
.
If 91% of white people backed ANYTHING, the ACLU, NAALCP and all the other anti-American nut groups would be screaming their heads off. But racism TOWARD a black elected officials is not only acceptable, be allowed and lauded as their fair share.
.
(oddly, I live just 5 miles from Smithfield NC where, when I was a teen, there used to be a billboard supporting the KKK. Odd that it's NOT allowed, free speech be damned, not allowed for white rednecks to be nigger haters, but it's OK for black liberals to be nigger lovers)

8 comments:

srk said...

Steve's peeved. I can tell.

blue said...

watch out Steve, the polar bear hunters gonna get you!

Schteveo said...

Oh man, we are in the midst of electioneering here in NC, as elsewhere. And I decided IF I'm going to be called a racist BECAUSE of MY skin color, and political leanings, I might as well SOUND like a peckerwood, cracker ass, WHITE bigot.

You know what they say, every white southerner has 'some' black blood. And if it's OK for the bruthas to be usin' dat word, I just be's showin' my innah niggah man!!

I hate the dual standards!!

Hell look at your state. Paladino is catching hell over his 10 y/o daughter and his past affair. Well why was it a private matter when Clinton was running around, but a news item for Paladino?!

As they say up in Harlem, "...niggah, pleaz!"

Spider said...

No new money in (their) pockets?
Are ya kidding? He ok'd a 30% increase in welfare payments his first two months in office! Where do you think most of Obummer's "stimulus" Billions have, directly or indirectly, gone? Who makes up the bulk of the unions (UAW, SEIU, etc.) that he's been pouring money into? And who do you think gets the most benefit from the never-ending unemployment checks? (what is it now, 1200 weeks?)

Schteveo said...

Uh huh, but the welfare money is staggered and just starts in January 2011. (I've tried eating this week on next years money, it can't be done)

You're right about the unions and the businesses. They got their money already oddly. But that was union guys WITH jobs already, bond and stock guys WITH jobs already, car manufacturer guys WITH jobs already. I think I detect a trend.

Obama gave money to people who already had money!! And I'm not sure that race is involved there. The SEIU isn't a black organization. How many minority CEOs are there in Detroit, or minority traders on Wall Street?

If you look, white guys got the porkulus money. I guess that's a dual standard too. Bitching about rich white guys, but giving money to the white guys making them richer!!

Anonymous said...

The majority of SEIU members are black.

Schteveo said...

But they are WORKING, well paid, union member blacks, and their leadership is well off and mostly NON-black, if the pictures I've seen are right.

And they don't TOUT themselves as a African-American organization.

Boogers said...

It' snot enuf