Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm going to start wearing crabgrass clothes

.
WAY, way back in the mid 1960's, there was a study done on the Japanese A-Bomb sites and the test sites in the Pacific and in our own Southwest. Oddly enough, good old American crabgrass was not only growing, it was thriving and it was free of any radioactive contaminants. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to start growing crabgrass to make clothes out of.
.
No, I'm not losing my grip on reality.
.
But I am a little more fearful of foreign countries that have nukes now. Not to mention biological weapons. Why are you fearful Schteveo?
.
Because our Messiah has told the world that no matter what they do to us, we won't use our nuclear arsenal in retaliation. What a boob. In this spirit, I'm thinking of having a bunch of t-shirts, signs and stickers made that say,
.
"I am ARMED, however I will NOT be DEFENDING myself if robbed or attacked!!"
.
Maybe if I persuade evildoers around me that I won't hurt them BACK, they'll leave me alone, to start with. Isn't that the theory? Show them you're their friend and they'll like you? That's the way the Messiah sees it.
.
But if it's true NOW, why hasn't it worked that way before? We never attacked or belittled Saudi Arabia, or Japan, or Russia, or Germany, Spain, or even Mexico...hmmm. I'm stymied. Actually the ONLY country we ever harmed outright was England, and they're one of or staunchest friends now.
.
I'm obviously missing some nuanced point, because I'm just not smart enough to get it. I guess it's because I'm just a gun toting, right-wing, Christian, conservative, Limbaugh - Beckoid mindless robot follower. And yet, sometimes I still feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole.
.
Look, there goes a little girl with a blue dress!!! WAIT for MMMEEEEEE....
.
.
Schteveo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was an old SNL skit where everyone in town had a bomb strapped to their back.

A burglar robbed the store with no problem, because he was told the bombs were only for show-and would never be used.

So.. the presidency is now modeled after a weak tv show! Huzzah!

Schteveo said...

I'm reminded of that stupid David Spade movie, "Joe Dirt". At one point in that flick, Spade has a "bomb" strapped to his back. But it turns out to be a tank full of shit. There's definitely that aspect of that here in this story, but our bombs aren't the ones that are full...

BOW said...

and they keep saying Bush is stupid

Schteveo said...

oh, it's worse than I thought. Go read my NEXT blurb!!

Spider said...

A large number of weak, mindless American voters decided (actually it was decided for them but they don't know that) to elect a totally inexperienced, incompetent, and naive Marxist to lead this country, simply because they were promised "change". They were not smart enough to realize that not all change is good, nor is change always for the better.

They ignored the fact that most of his personal history was, and continues to be, a mystery which he "refuses" to divulge.

They ignored/ignore the fact that much of his impressive academic "claims" can not be corroborated.

They ignored the fact that for most of his life, he was raised and tutored by radical Communists and Marxists who formed the ideology and beliefs he still holds.

They continue to ignore the fact that not only has he surrounded himself with a large number of anti-American radicals, but has put most of these people in positions of great power and influence. It will take generations to undo the damage they are causing, if ever.

Now, as has been the life-long dream of his Communist and Marxist handlers, we are being stripped of the only weapon that has kept us safe for the last 50 years.

Only the results of the Nov elections will tell if the American people truly realize how dangerously weak, naive, and stupid they've been. If dramatic changes are not made to this govt, we will not see the America we've known return in our life times, if ever. Then, the people will deserve everything that befalls them.

Anonymous said...

QUOTABLE QUOTES

"[C]onsidering Obama's radical background .. and especially considering his odd affection for things Marxist during his formative years .. I am of the opinion that Obama may well be working to destroy our economy so that he can be the man to build a new economy - a centrally planned economy - an economy of the government sector instead of the private sector - on the rubble of the capitalistic economy he's destroying."
– Neal Boortz.