Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We can no longer keep a secret

.
But we are surrounded by idiots, fools and weaklings.
.
And as the start of my proof, I offer the video LEAKED to WikiLeak this week. It's Pentagon video, from a U.S. helicopter, firing on civilians in Iraq. I have zero evidence of why, as is the case with WikiLeak and the idiot who leaked it to them. They've got not a whit of why. Is it a mistake in targetting, thought process, or intel? I don't have a clue. But that's not my point right now.
.
I heard, today, some college aged idiots in a burger place after my last posting, talking about how much better off we were, now that Obama says, "No Nukes!!" But that's not my point right now. Quite.
.
Idiot A says the above. Idiot B says, '...but Obama was going to stop the war, and I don't believe there ever were any weapons over there, it was all a BUSH HOAX and the military just wanted to go kill people."
.
[emphasis mine]
.
How is it, that Bush was SO stupid, as are his followers, and yet he manipulated a hoax so grand, that NO leaker can find proof? He conspired with people who blew up the WTC, stole 4 airplanes and killed thousands of people, yet NO leaker can find the proof? But I'm a fool for not seeing the hoax. He manipulated oil prices so he and Cheny could get richer, but NO leaker can find proof. They had the whole litany laid out there within earshot.
.
I'll admit it, I uncovered my pistol for these morons to see, knowing full well that they'd comment. And I was rewarded.
.
Idiot A, "...are we supposed to be afraid of your gun!?"
.
Me, "No, you're supposed to be glad I've got it, because if somebody walks in here to hold up this place, they might think twice when they see my pistol."

Idiot B, "I guess that would work, I wonder why these places don't do like banks and have a guard?"

Me, "...costs too much."

Idiot B, "...but shouldn't they be trying to keep the customers safe regardless of what it costs?"

Me,"But your lunch would cost more..."

Idiot A"...most people would pay it."

Me, "..so you're more worried about being robbed in here, more than being nuked into oblivion?"

Almost in unison, Idiots A & B"... that won't ever happen!!"
.
Me, "...you better hope not, because you guys without guns, will be begging for help from those of us, with guns, tents, food, radios, and all the know-how of basic survival. Your degrees will be useless when the world finally goes mad guys. But most of us will let you stay, in exchange for hard work, all your hard money or maybe just your women." And I left. (smiling)
.
I'll tell you what I believe will happen good friends.
.
If there's a collapse, or worse, some attack on the country, those two geniuses will not be ready, but they will be dangerous. As will the other idiots who agree with them, who think that Bush was a liar, who think that Obama is the answer and who think that we are currently headed into prosperity.
.
I have no secrets to leak, but [finally] here's my point. I have a plan, I am moving out of town, away from such fools as these liberal idiots. To a place where I have a clear field of fire to protect me and mine. I firmly believe things will get worse before they get better. Much worse. And the simple fact that many adult males in our society think SOMEONE else should protect them, but think those protectors are mind numbed, Bush following, murdering thugs who just love to kill, both concerns and disgusts me.
.
They want guards in the banks and McD's, but Obama in the WH and no nukes in play as a deterrent. And all the while, all I can do is wonder if they'd be better stewed, fried, grilled or made into jerky? Or if I'd just keep them to chop cotton? And what do their girlfriends look like? Who knows, after a collapse or war, even ugly girls might bring a good price on the open market, if they're healthy. After all, TANSTAAFL!
.
.
Schteveo

9 comments:

Schteveo said...

Yes, I pushed their buttons, and no I wouldn't sell their women, but I'd feed them all, for hard work and absolute fealty to me.

It's what you do, in a feral / feudal society. And God help us all if it happens.

I execute thieves and liars.

I protect the weak, helpless, truthful and small children.

Little would change in my philosophy, but I would miss cable TV.

Anonymous said...

Theis website is starting ot suk

Anonymous said...

Um, have you heard of Spell Checker?

Spider said...

I saw that video in the NY Daily News this morning, but they stopped it before the shooting started.

If so-called "journalists" insist on inserting themselves among armed terrorists who are firing at our troops, then whatever happens to them is their problem. IMO, any day you can shoot a journalist (and terrorists) is a good day.

And, a Well Done to the chopper crews.

Schteveo said...

I wonder if these WikiLeak guys cried as much over Daniel Pearl, when the Muslim assholes lopped his head off?

Probably not, Pearl was an American, and as such deserves to die, according to international opinion anyway.

OT,

In other news, it's 1:30 AM in the morning, I'm wide awake, heart thumping, I just did a GD combat walk behind my apt bldg, because somebody was wandering around outside of our bedroom windows.

A. I can't wait to move.

B. Wasn't I just telling someone today, that I have my guns to protect myself and my family and our possessions? Hmmm, that was part of this very article.

C. I'm getting too old for this kinda crap, I can't wait to move.


Why are we starting 'ot' suk? And what does that mean?

Anonymous said...

Have you never heard of land mines? It is a low cost early warning system.

Schteveo said...

No, too random and might hurt friendlies. But barbed wire and electric fences are a decent way to control access.

Jimbo said...

As far as the Roto-Rooter "reporters" - if you run with the enemy, shit happens. (And, yes, they were armed terrorists, not 'innocent civilians'.)

Schteveo said...

...and further more, if YOU take CHILDREN into a battle, then it's YOUR fault if they get harmed, not the guy who fired from a mile away.