Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Liberal Pussification of America Continues

Seattle Bank Teller Fired for Chasing, Apprehending Robber
Saturday, August 01, 2009

SEATTLE — A Seattle bank teller has lost his job because he ran down a would-be bank robber and held him until police arrived.

Jim Nicholson, who worked at a Key Bank branch, says he understands the bank's policy that employees comply with robbery demands and avoid dangerous confrontations. But he tells The Seattle Times that his instincts took over when the man demanded money during the Tuesday incident.

Nicholson says he tried to grab the man, then chased him several blocks before knocking him down with help from a passer-by. The man turned out to be unarmed.

The 30-year-old Nicholson was fired Thursday. Key Bank officials declined to comment, but Seattle police and the FBI say they advise tellers against acting against robbers. Instead, police Sgt. Sean Whitcomb says, they should be good witnesses and comply with demands unless their personal safety is in jeopardy.

Jim Nicholson is the type of guy I would gladly hire. His current (Ex) boss is the type of person who would never rate as human enough to work for me. The pussification continues. Damned liberal dipshits are anti-human morons. If they don't want men to be men they better adopt a faggot-only policy. If I had an account in that bank, I would close it first thing tomorrow. I don't want pussies being responsible for my hard earned wages.
~

9 comments:

Jimbo said...

And I should add that Seattle police and the FBI are obvuous pussies also.

BOW said...

Instead of making him employee of the year, they figured the money would have been replaced by newly printed stimulus money.

Spider said...

Jimbo, while i agree with you 100% on the pussification of American males by the Left, in "this instance", i can understand the banks actions. They feel that since the money is insured, why risk injury or death to their employee, and perhaps, their customers who might get caught-up in the action. It's one of the main reasons most banks have heavy security devides between customers and tellers. Keep in mind that the average take from a bank hold-up these days is usually under $5K, meaning, (to the bank) it's not worth the risk of death, injury, or lawsuit.

BOW said...

Now just imagine if there were no lawyers and everyone- the workers and customers- were armed.

"Oh, what a wonderful world it would be!"

Schteveo said...

Well, in cases where "just" money is involved, I say give them the cash.

A. it is insured against theft.

B. life is worth more than the paltry $5K the idiots avg on a bank robbery.

C. I firmly believe in divine retribution, karma, the Celestial Wheel, or whatever you personally believe and call it. The bad guys WILL pay.


I agree on the pussification of the country /world. I'll fight for my life, but not for "goods". The problem comes in, where "they", lib goofballs, teach NOT to fight for life or personal protection.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Surely there are 100 other banks that would hire Jim, especially a couple of small, regional banks in the Texas panhandle.

Jimbo said...

Spider said...
August 2, 2009 9:31 AM

I know, I know - I found myself in a fit of bravado that wouldn't go away.

I slept better after I made the post!

:-)

FYI - it's also one of the reasons insurance as a whole is so expensive.

Schteveo said...

It's a shame the guy got fired. But someone will hire him, he's proved he's a self-starter and go-getter. And he's evidently a quick runner too.

Anonymous said...

Quotable Quotes
" Before anyone gets too smug at California's agony, remember this: Congress is now enacting the same policies at the national level that have caused the collapse of California . So whistle past this cemetery if you must, but remember the medieval epitaph: "Remember man as you walk by, as you are now so once was I; as I am now so you will be."
– California Congressman Tom McClintock