Friday, August 28, 2009

WARNING !!!

I came across the below post over at TT3. It looks nice enough, but the link will lead to a dangerous site and a possible virus!! Perhaps it's Leftists placing their own kind of "IED's" on sites they think are conservative. We need to keep our eyes open!

BEWARE: DO NOT CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK!!!


.martha said...
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Susan http://3128proxy.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that exact post on several conservative blogs.

Lemmiwinks said...

TT3? The Auzzinazi spielunking sphinchter's gerbilmania club

Schteveo said...

Lemmi,
you old bastard, HTF are you? Gettin' any?