Monday, September 28, 2009

Is ALL the Cash for Clunkers money gone?

.
Because here's a Honda that needs to be scrapped.
.
Yet another liberal idiot who doesn't understand the term ILLEGAL alien. Congressman Mike Honda, from Ca naturally, and 20 other Congressmen who don't own a dictionary, wrote a letter saying that ILLEGAL aliens should have the ability to purchase Health Care under the proposed ObamaCare System.
.
I'm guessing that Rep. Honda has been SOOO busy in D.C, that he didn't hear that the burden of providing services to ILLEGAL aliens has all but bankrupted his home state.
.
I looked around, but I can't find the actual letter. But I don't need to read the it, do you? I'm sure it's just more of the same liberal swill and money spending we've seen for 60 years.
.
Is it time to storm the Bastille yet?
.
.
Schteveo

8 comments:

Spider said...

I don't think his letter would matter much, since we can all guess what's in it. Just more irrational thoughts from a left-wing political hack from Mexifornia.

Personally, i agree with Mr. Honda. I think the free health care giveaway should cover illegals. And in order to pay for them, we could exclude all Asians from the system. I'd bet he'd lose some of his tan if he heard that!

BOW said...

We need to hook up our founding father's corpses to electrical generators. They must be spinning so fast, they could supply our energy needs for generations to come.

Schteveo said...

Billy O,
I'm with you. My brother suggested that every elected official in the country should be required to watch the HBO Series "John Adams".

Anonymous said...

And then shot!

srk said...

http://nerdnirvana.org/g4m3s/borderpatrol.htm

Schteveo said...

srk,
that's SSSOOOO wrong, but it is fun.

CThistorybuff said...

That is an excellent show. Paul Giamatti's come a long way.

Anonymous said...

tramadol 50 mg get tramadol online - tramadol overdose mg