Thursday, June 11, 2009

...and a job as spokesMAN for Snap-On Tools.

.
Chastity Bono announces sex change

LOS ANGELES — Chastity Bono is having a sex change to become a man.

A spokesman for the daughter of Sonny and Cher says Bono "has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity" and began the sex-change process earlier this year.

Publicist Howard Bragman said Bono "is proud of his decision" and hopes "that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue."

The 40-year-old writer, activist and reality-TV star came out as gay 20 years ago.

.
Not that I truly care about any particular case like this, but WTF is wrong with the world? And I'm sorry, but if you're born with a vagina, you ain't a "him".
.
.
Schteveo shouldn't care

12 comments:

BOW said...

"Sometimes I throw up"

Where is this quote from?
Who says it?
Who came ip with the line?

Schteveo said...

It was said by someone who saw Chastity Bono naked on more than one occasion?

(just thinking about it, sometimes I throw up)

OEM PackinPoots said...

Theres a bunch of 'ATTACHMENTS' over in Gitmo that should be available for 'grafting' purposes if she wants.

Just ask HLF.

Anonymous said...

BOW said...
"Sometimes I throw up"

Monica Lewinski.

Spider said...

"To change HIS identity"? Don't they mean IT'S identity? Must be from all the drugs it's parents did back in the 60's.

grossed out said...

They'll be turning it inside out and stuffing it with sausage. Question is, how does it get hard?

Schteveo said...

grossed,
I've wondered that myself. I understand stuffing a sausage, but the "hows" of the hydraulics fail me!! And just what do they call this procedure?

Blue said...

an addadictomy

BOW said...

Chastity - Yes
Boner - No

Schteveo said...

(whispering)


(nudge, nudge)

(Blue,)
(you owe me a buck for feeding you the straight line)

CFC said...

Blue

You kill me! You couldn't help yourself could you! Good one!

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Maybe she/he will use one of those things they implant to "pump it up".