Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday reliever of STRESS!!!

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.
.
.


.
.
I'm not sure how stressed out you have to be to see the dolphins. But I like cows so I posted these two.
.
.
Schteveo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cows? Dolphins?

I see two beautiful mermaids.

They're both nekkid.

Anonymous said...

I c....sea....see food

Spider said...

LOL! Very good Uncle Fu. I feel better already.

Jed ClampettPoot said...

POW!
POW!

Doffinz,
I don't see any Doffinz.

Stress relief? I just loaded up about 600 rnds of various and sundry flavors of stress relief and just roughed-in my new Red-Dot with my laser borescope (somewhere's about 150yds to zero). Got me a box of .45 +Ps along with a few hunnert rnds of regular ball as well as some old Holler Pointz an a bunch of 5.56, .223 and a regular cornucopia of all things .12GA.

Meetin tomorrow wit a bunch of my homies (not homelies)and were goin out to de desert and do sum shootin. Starting wit some milk jugs filled wit watta and just see what kind of inspiration a 12er of Bud can inspire mid-morning.

One of these guys has a TC Contender.... in .45-70! Taping the wrist up before that one.

OH LOOK, Ned, it's a tax raising DumboKrat.........an Hes' coming RIGHT AT US...............

Shoot'm Ned...............

Anonymous said...

Jed ClampettPoot said...

POW!
POW!


Only two shots? Wow...yer gud. I see 4 mermaids.

BOW said...

What do these twins share?



Hamburger Helper
Tuna Helper

Goober said...

.45-70 isn't that bad, Poots. Not high enough velocity to really put too big a whammy on you. Although it may be pretty epic in a pistol, assuming that is what you meant (Thompson center makes rifles, too, you know!) I don't know. Good luck.