Saturday, November 7, 2009

I've been to Enid OK, all I saw was chickens and ho's

.
I used to go to Arkansas, and Oklahoma all the time, when I was in the poultry business. Enid is a big chicken processing town. And for some reason, there were a lot of the women / girls that worked in the hatcheries there, who were kinda slutty. Ho'ish, slatternly, loose, give it up for dinner and a ride home. Twice I had slutty hatchery girls show up at my hotel. (one of them brought a girlfriend too) I was happily married and the thought of bedding slutty hatchery girls, never tripped my trigger. Lots of new born chicks, and horny cow girl chicks. Ah, fond memories of Enid.
.
But I NEVER saw any elephants running loose!! And IF I had seen the elephant, I think I could have stopped!!
.
Circus elephant that escaped and was hit by SUV OK
.
It's pretty flat there, around Enid, an elephant should have been very easy to see, as it was RUNNING DOWN THE INTERSTATE!!
.
.
Schteveo says Ungawa Tantor! Ungawa!!
.

2 comments:

Spider said...

The chickens i can see but, loose women in Oklahomo? Who'd a thunk it. And you turned down a "two-fer"? Sorry bud, i ain't buyin it.

srk said...

He was down there chokin the chicken?