Friday, January 22, 2010

On Friendship

.
I would say, that a few good, faceless, online friendships have sprung up here. So I decided to post something about friendship.
.
True Friendship.

1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey, jacked up on Mountain Dew!

2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!

6. When you are confused, I will use little words until it passes. Oh? Kay?

7. When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have, ewwwww.

8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off--but AFTER I'm through laughing my butt off!

9. This is my oath. I pledge it to the end. "Why?", you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!

Finally remember that friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only YOU can feel the true warmth.
.
.
Your Friend, Schteveo

13 comments:

Spider said...

LOL! Very well said. I hope i can be counted among those friends, as i count you as one of mine.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

LOL! Ditto what Spidey said.

Schteveo said...

You are and are.

Spider,
I even showed my friendship, I sent you the gift that keeps on giving!

BOW said...

I'll drink to that

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Ditto what BOW said!

Schteveo said...

[....hmmm, nobody even asked what the gift was...their not as nosy as I'd thought...]

Schteveo said...

[...and I can't spell either...should be they're, not their...]

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Sorry Steve. What is it? Whatever it is, I'm drinking to it!

Catch and Release Jimbo said...

A true friend keeps emailing and asking how you are, even when they don't get prompt replies.

I'm doing good C-Bug - just a little discombobulated because of a lot of things. (Work, travel, home remodel, children, grandchild, DRAMA...)

On the plus side - going Bonefishing tomorrow in the NW Oahu shallows - tide starts coming in around 3 PM HST - by sunset it should be peak for Bonefish. If we're lucky we might get a Trevally (Budaguchi), Ladyfish (Awa awa), or even a Barracuda. Wish me luck and pray I don't get eaten by a giant octopus or tiger shark.

Spider said...

Steve said;
"Spider,
I even showed my friendship, I sent you the gift that keeps on giving!"

Yes you did my friend, and if and when the occasion arises, i'll think of you as i enjoy using that gift. ;)

Poots 4 Frendz said...

10 And after you pass out, I'll be fukkin yer gurlfren.

Anonymous said...

Forget your meds again?

Thorazine and LSD Poots said...

dubba dosed