Tuesday, January 12, 2010

XI; Thou Shalt Do As I Say

I have posted several articles about NYC's limp-wristed, mega-Billionaire mayor Bloomberg, or as i like to call him, "the man who would be king". You see, His Majesty believes that he, and only he, has the right to tell everyone how they must live. And if you dare to resist? You will pay, one way or another! This phony Republican, phony Independent, is in real life, a life-long, hard-core, fascist Demoncrat.

First, the mayor unleashed his tobacco-Nazi's. As a former smoker, His Majesty no longer likes to smoke, and therefore feels no one should have the right to smoke if they choose. Did he make cigarettes illegal? No, and not for a lack of trying. But he did the next best thing. Tax! Here in NYC, a pack of smokes is about $12.50 with all the taxes included.

Next came the automobile-Nazi's. His Majesty learned in Britain (of all places) that the govt. was getting away with taxing people for simply driving their cars into the city. That's above and beyond the road-use tax people already pay. As usual, the law would not have applied to the mayors wealthy friends and supporters in upper Manhattan. Even in a very liberal place like NYC, the people had enough and beat back his plan. In a city that has the nations highest registration fees, highest parking fees, highest parking violation penalties, and among the highest insurance fees, it was the straw that broke the camels back. But he's still trying.

Then came the Food-Nazi's. His Majesty hired some gay doctor to lead the city's Health Dept., which of course meant the mayor was in charge. No trans-fats. No donuts. No soda, etc. All the things His Majesty likes to eat, (and does) were all but criminalized. And as a typical Leftist, the mayor has no problem inventing statistics to bolster his claims. According to His Majesty, thousands, tens-of-thousands, and millions of people are dying in NYC from not following his "advise". Of course, the MSM never challenges his bizarre claims. Now, it's salt. And next week? That depends on what His Majesty no longer likes...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/12/war-unemployment-deficits-salt-new-york-mayor-wants-serving-reductions/

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayor Poppins?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editorials/let_them_not_eat_salt_xa8SKaNV2W3FQO9eRiYY0I

Schteveo said...

He's an idiot.

Just be glad the gay doctor hasn't convinced Bloomie that what you need is a meat enema.

As for the salt, I saw this already today in the news, the food manufacturers and restaurants are going to bury him. The food companies and chains WILL NOT have a separate food line just for NYC. They'll threaten to pull out of there and he'll have to back down.

BOW said...

But he's a rich and powerful idiot- the most dangerous type

Jimbo said...

Pssssst...

Hey, buddy, over here man. Hey, you wanna buy some salt, man? I ain't talkin' friggin sea-salt, dude. It's the real deal - straight from a salt mine in Ohio. $10 will get you half an oh-zee. That'll do a lot of fried potatoes, dude.

Speakin' of fried potatoes - I got a good deal on a bucket of lard, too.

Schteveo said...

Jimbo,
uh...ROFLMFAO!!!

Missy said...

Lard has zero trans fat so its perfectly OK in the land of bloomberg. I think next on the list are wheat, peanuts, and soy .. too many people allergic to those terrible foods.

Spider said...

You guys are just lucky he didn't run for president, because his goofy ideas and fascist style would have gone national, like he's trying to do with his anti-gun obsession. The only question we here in NYC have is, do we have to wait for him to run out of money before we can get rid of him.

Anonymous said...

Who said insanity is not catchy.

"In addition to the global warming challenges, we need to address 'global cooling' effects and to do so promptly,”.... Vladimir Putin (1/12/10)

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

I grew up without any of these things in my house (except for hidden in my cabinets and under my mattress). I predict that processed white flour will be next on the list.

Schteveo said...

What we need is, Edgar Friendly for Food Czar. Per Mr. Friendly.

"...I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - 'Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?' I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing 'I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener'."

My hero!!

BOW said...

Denis is a good man

Anonymous said...

If you earn 1000-2000 per "daily" now (1000-2000 what?), why do you feel the need to send out this garbage?

Rocky

PS. I know it won't matter, but it makes me feel better.

BOW said...

"Money that is usually spent on food." What a waste!

tio-orso said...

I agree with everything you say but in my opinion your views would carry a whole lot more weight if you would cease the name calling every sentence. You seem to like to use Nazi quite a bit. I was wondering if you know for sure that the Dr. Bloomberg hired is in fact gay? His sexual preference really has nothing to do with what he did or did not do.
You seem extremely intelligent except when you stoop to 6th grade name calling.