Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Funnies

You gotta love the response this ad got!!


SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.... 
.
Call (???) 875-6420 and ask for Annie, I'll be waiting.....










Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.

Tell the truth guys, we've all been out with some dogs.  But that's better than what the ladies get to date.  
.
JUST the back-end of a horse!
.
.
Schteveo

3 comments:

A. Levy said...

That ad sounds like all the things a typical black female enjoys doing, doesn't it. In fact, what it's really saying is, "welcome, said the spider to the fly..."

Schteveo said...

It's Atlanta, there's gotta be a few redneck black chicks around there!

Anonymous said...

Don't bet on it!