Monday, April 6, 2009

Letter from the Whitehouse

I finally got an answer to my email to BOHICA.  
It has been so long ago I can't remember what I wrote.
Looks like a generic letter anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to share your views.

Americans across the country are eager for
information about the state of the economy, national
security, and a host of other issues. President Obama is
committed to making his Administration the most open and
transparent in history (Bull Sh*t), and the Internet
will play a major role in delivering on that promise.

We hope that you will join us at
www.WhiteHouse.gov to learn more about President
Obama's views on a range of topics, as well as his
efforts to provide a window for all Americans into their
government (Bull Sh*t). Your voice is shaping our
country's future, and we encourage you to join us online,
share your thoughts, and build a community of connected
citizens that will help address the pressing issues of
our time.


Sincerely,

F. Michael Kelleher
Special Assistant to the President and
Director of Presidential Correspondence


To be a part of our agenda for change, join us at
www.WhiteHouse.gov

Bull sh*t, I say! (Sorry, I know that's not very lady
like.)

9 comments:

Schteveo said...

C-buggly one,
your item didn't fit the frame sweety. I can't reads it!!

HLF said...

Why bother asking questions if you cynically reject the answers?

Schteveo said...

Uh, for ALL the cynical shit you spout that's an odd turn of a phrase, HLT.

At least people here ask questions. All you do is expound!! Or like that last, your questions are all innuendo and accusation. the last original thought you had was about feces, but it passed.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

I did edit it right away. I can now read it all. Are you missing anything now?

eat me said...

"Why bother asking questions if you cynically reject the answers?"

when the answer does not even address the question!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous--

I still haven't got a response - form letter, post card, police visit, other - from my missives.

I guess I can always look forward to a tax audit.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Anon, I sent my first email right after the election... So what's that... almost 5 months before I heard anything back?

Schteveo said...

C-Bug,
I still can't see it.

Schteveo said...

OK, my bad, the whole thing shows up using IE, but it's chopped short with Firfox, my bad, my bad, my....



And BOHICA is a boob, not the good kind either.