Saturday, April 4, 2009

SAN FRANCISCO POLICE DEPARTMENT

Imagine being a Police officer in San Francisco .

Chief Heather Fong (left), the first SFPD female chief of police (lesbian - She is stepping down this month.)
Theresa Sparks (center, former male), president of the San Francisco Police Commission, and a trans gender woman. She eventually found jobs as a taxi driver, a bank teller and a census taker before landing her current job as a financial manager of Good Vibrations, a $15 million corporation that specializes in sex toys and publishing.
Sgt. Stephan Thorne (right, former female), the first Trans gender SFPD police officer.
And their Representative in Congress is Nancy Pelosi which goes to prove what a sick and perverted little mind she has!

11 comments:

Blue said...

which one is HLF's sweetie?

Blue said...

I also wonder of the former male & the former female have a thing going?

Jimbo said...

I don't know what the stats are now, but when I left the San Francisco Spay & Neuter Area in '05 the SFPD was "solving" only about 20% of the homicides in the city - which corresponded almost exactly with the number of people who committed suicide after their crime or who turned themselves in voluntarily.

Moral of the story? If you want to off someone, lure them to the Shit-Heap by the Bay - chances are 100% you'll get away with it unless you turn yourself in.

Schteveo said...

Blue,
they don't have a real "thing" BETWEEN them!!

One cop is an inny, that used to be an outty, and the other one is...hell, I have no idea how they create an outty, where an inny used to be!!

Anywhere but SF, inny and outty means a belly button. But nor there, or should I say butt. I'm all confused now. It might be the drugs, but I was fine, until I read this article.


Jimbo,
I had an uncle who was murdered in SF, it went unsolved. Although I'm not sure he was still an "uncle" when he died. It IS SF after all.

srk said...

Which on IS hlf?

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww.......

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww.......

WE THE PEOPLE said...

Steve: They swap parts they no longer use. Just like with antique cars

srk said...

Do you think the N Korean "communcations satellite launch platform" can reach Frisco?

CTjayhawker said...

I second Cowpill's comment.

AND I heartily state that there IS NO such thing as a "former" man/woman. I don't care how much surgery you have, or how many hormones you take. The Xs and Ys are still the same ones you were born with, and THAT, my friends, is what makes you male or female. Not how you cut your hair, and do or don't paint your face, or what "appurtenances" you may or may not have.

Makes me sick.

HLF said...

One would think you'd admire someone who managed to make $15 million selling sex toys.

Don't you people normally worship the corporate entrepeneurs? Are you just jealous of her success?