Friday, April 3, 2009

Not your typical cabin fever

Nothing personal!???...
~
Palmer man blames aliens for 2007 attacks
ROGERS: Jurors hear taped confession of deadly events in Palmer and Anchorage.

The jury in the Christopher Erin Rogers murder trial sat through nearly two hours of his video-taped confession Thursday.

They watched as Rogers, slumped in a chair in a barren police interview room back in 2007, detailed just how dangerous this city was for two days as he cased neighborhoods, hopped over fences and hid in dark corners of people's yards, looking for the opportunity to kill.
~~~
Now the jury knows quite a lot about what happened on Gunnysack Road in Palmer the morning Rogers walked into his father's bedroom with a machete and started swinging. By the time he was done, his father was dead, his father's fiancée was gravely wounded and the family dog that tried to intervene was cut up and out whimpering in the yard.
~~~
But none of that had anything to do with why he did what he did, he assured investigators. Even killing his father. "It wasn't anything personal," he said.

It was the aliens.

"They wanted me to kill a bunch of people. It was very strange but I tried my best to accommodate them...

"I heard these voices telling me I had to go do it. I had this obligation, so to speak."

"They were getting me all mixed up. I didn't know what was black, white, up, down, inside out. I didn't know. I mean, I'd still wake up in the morning like anybody else, drink a cup coffee, smoke a cigarette. I'd say, 'What the hell?' This, that, this, that. And then this alien thing comes in, 'Hey, you gotta do your job. You gotta do it.' "

"I'm some kind of subspecies," he said. "I had to prove myself to them. ... And they hate humans. They use them for food. I don't understand at all."

Was he sorry he killed his father?

"No, I'm not sorry," he said. "I wish I'd used a different tool. I really do."

It wouldn't have been so messy, and it wouldn't have been such hard work. Even the aliens were displeased about that, he said.

Read all the details here.
~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! The aliens are talking.....they are saying.......EAT ME!!!!!!!!

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

These aliens talked to me and told me they WERE displeased with Rogers. He WAS mixed up. He was supposed to kill HIMSELF. Moron.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

OT.
A case for concealed weapon permits in Binghamton, NY. Too bad the government doesn't think so.

Anonymous said...

SEE??? This is what the tinfoil hats are for! Why does everyone make fun of me?

srk said...

Did someone say tinfoil hat?

http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php

Schteveo said...

I don't wear a tinfoil hat, I wear tinfoil skivvies!! It keeps the aliens away from my...

Rogers said...

You're just jealeous because the voices are talking to me!

Don't you hate it when the voices in your head argue with your imaginary friends?

The aliens made me do it!

Spider said...

Cute defense, but it's old and tired. He should've checked with the Son of Sam. It didn't work for him either, although he used a dog. Now where's my rope.

Jimbo said...

Son of Sam has since determined he was possessed (as in 'by demons') and now has a very large prison ministry that has turned around thousands of lives.

He also says he deserves to serve every minute of his life sentence for what he did, and also says he can do more good in prison than he could ever do out side the walls.

(Just and FYI for those of you who may not of known those tid-bits.)

Jimbo said...

This Rogers guy is obviously a Scientologist.

Makes you wonder what Tom Cruise will do next, huh?