Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh brother, take a breath will ya folks

Anyone see that football game Sunday? That Superbowl thing?
.
I don't think the commercials are as good as in years past. And I obviously missed the point of one of the commercials. I thought the Groupon commercial was about making fun of idiot actors, pleading cases for foreign problems.
.
But I'm obviously stupid, Mr. Hutton was making sport of Tibet!!! According to, guess who, idiots in Hollywood and leftist media. Stupid me, huh?
.
.
Schteveo

3 comments:

Svenska said...

I thought pretty much all the commercials were lame - although I did enjoy seeing Rosanne clobbered by a tree!

Schteveo said...

I'd PAY to see her hit by a tree!!! So seeing it for free was a bonus.

But this was the lowest year for commercials in a long time, IMHO. Just lame like you said. The commercial that rated highest was the Doritos commercial where the Pug knocked down the door. I'm not clairvoyant, but I knew the dog was going to knock that guy on his ass.

Even the Bud spots weren't very good, again, IMHO.

Spider said...

Maybe it's because the only thing really worth watching, (the cheerleaders) wasn't there. That just leaves the game and the commercials, both of which suck. I'll take F-1 racing anytime.