Friday, October 2, 2009

The GOP is in bigger trouble than I thought

.
I never got the memo, but according to "Politico", John McCain is the all but titular head of the Republican Party. That's not the worst of it. He is remaking the party in his own (twisted) image.
.
Yep, as the Dems go further to the left, this jackass thinks the thing to do is move to the center. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're on the right, and move toward the center, isn't that a LEFTWARD move?
.
Sometimes, I wonder where we got off the true course of American Life.
.
.
Schteveo

2 comments:

Spider said...

Juan McLoser is one of the reasons i'm not a Republican. And if he's gonna be at the top of that party, we had better get used to this Marxist "paradise" we're in!

Anonymous said...

Let me see if I understand all this....

If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.

If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.

If you cross the Afghan border, you get shot.

But, if you cross the U.S. border illegally you get a drivers license, social security card, welfare, food stamps, and free health care?

Oh well sure. That makes sense.