Friday, October 2, 2009

The King of Cluelessness Speaks

.
...and speaking of Michael Moore, he says Capitalism has done nothing for him.
.
I guess he's even stupider than I gave him credit for. I mean seriously, the guy is a tireless self-promoter, but c'mon, is he really this clueless? I personally think he is. That or he deserves an Oscar for Best Actor in a Real Life Drama, for his life's work. If he says this crap, but really knows better, he's putting many actors to shame.
.
I don't buy that he's that good. He really doesn't get it.
.
.
Schteveo

3 comments:

BOW said...

As with Algole, his forte is fiction in documentary form

Schteveo said...

No doubt, but I believe that he believes the crap he spouts about movie topics. He is indeed that ignorant.

It's this kind of stuff about his own life that I think he doesn't get. I've stomached a few minutes of him in interviews over the years. He's truly decided that he's on the outside and still one of the little guys.

I hope I feel like that after I win the Powerball on Saturday!!

Spider said...

Steve, don't make the mistake of underestimating this self-described communist agitator. He's not clueless. He simply believes we are, and to a great extent, he's right, which is why he's become so rich.