Monday, October 26, 2009

T-shirt design making people cross


This design on Penn State T-shirts is making some people cross.

The design is a take-off of the blue stripe on the football team's helmets.

It certainly brought out the anti-Christian whiners.




Okay, I have a question... Which of the crosses in the picture below should be removed because some people are REMINDED of Christianity?...













*sigh* Some folks have WAY to much time on their hands. And every last one of them is a silly liberal.

~

6 comments:

Spider said...

Where are the Knights Templar when we really need them.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

"Penn State says it has received six complaints about the shirt, including one from the Anti- Defamation League's Philadelphia branch..."

I wonder if this branch would tell a couple posing as a pimp and prostitute how to cheat the IRS and traffic 14 yr. old girls. I'd bet they would.

Number 1 Son said...

I thought we had freedom OF religion and not FROM it.

I think most people that say they're offended, aren't. They're just say it b/c they can* and that they think someone MIGHT be[offended].

*I understand that our country was founded on free speech, but how can free speech from one citizen directly RESTRICT anonther?

blue said...

hey, I have way to much time on my hands & I am not a silly liberal!!

Schteveo said...

Hey, even AFTER I saw the shirt, I missed it. And I'll be William PENN wouldn't be offended, so screw these idiots.

BOW said...

Hint: if you don't like the tee-shirt, don't buy one.

BTW, I wore my Annie's Inferno T-shirt to Philly a few weeks ago with my daughter's class trip. Since my wife and I can't find the camera, I can't send the picture of me in the tee-shirt at places like the Liberty Bell and Betsy Ross's House. Use your imaginations until we locate said camera, unless it was pilfered altogether.