Friday, January 28, 2011

My apologies to the 'Summers Eve' folks


.
.
I can hear the hawkers in D.C. this summer, and you know the cadence, like the corn dog guy at the State Fair or the Italian Sausage guy at the Fest of St Anthony for northeastern city dwellers.


"...T-shirts, I got T-shirts, BUMPer STICKers, I GOT bumpER stickERS...get yer NEW oBAMA aPROVED T-shirts, i GOT T-shirts, T-shirts...get yer DUBYA tee EFF T-shirts..."



If these guys at the WH are such a bunch of smarter that thou geniuses, HTF did they miss WTF? And, correct me if I'm wrong, but if these clowns think they're smarter than we are and should be our overlords, HTF did they miss WTF?? They remind me of another well known geene ee yus in American culture, Wile E. Coyote.

Oh to see Obama on an Acme Rocket Sled, headed back to Cook County, where Barry's buddy Rahm is about to be proclaimed Il Duce.

(I may have misspelled that last word, my apologies to the Summers Eve folks)
.
.
Schteveo

2 comments:

Spider said...

Great idea! I'd wear one. For two days now, the left-wing media has been pumping this Sarah story for all it's worth. As i've said, they always save their biggest attacks for those they fear the most, and they fear her!

By contrast, i didn't see word-one from the cable media this morning about the below story. Most likely it's because it involves an insult to Sarah Palin that would NOT be tolerated if said about some left-wing skank. Also, the fact that it was said by some affirmative-action "celebrity", while two other affirmative-action geniuses laughed their asses off, means the MSM will "not notice" this story. And, to top it off, it was said on TNT, the cable channel owned by self-described communist Ted Turner.

The closer we get to the 2012 elections, the harder the left will attack her.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011
/01/28/tracy-morgan-calls-palin-good-masturbation-material-network-apologizes/?test=faces#

Schteveo said...

Jesus H Christ on a crutch!!! I had NOT heard that story!!! I'm like you, if Dennis Miller or Mel Gibson said that about some liberal female, they'd be calling for heads to roll.

Assholes.