Saturday, February 6, 2010

United Nations = Self-serving Thieves

~
I've never met anyone who was a fan of the U.N. They have proven themselves crooks and liars - just like our own U.S. congress. From the 'climate change' farce to antisemitism; worthlessness is an inadequate description of the bastards.

Here's one to add to their well deserved reputation of black-hole thievery:

The United Nations’ World Food Program, or WFP, is preparing to launch a mammoth, three-year relief operation in Afghanistan this year for 7.4 million people at a cost of $1.2 billion — but less than half of that amount will actually go to purchasing food for the war-ravaged country.

The majority of the money — nearly $730 million — is being spent on shipping, land transportation, handling, office construction and U.N. staffing and administration costs...

~

Uhmmm... 7.4 million people fed for admin costs of 7.3 million. I've counted on all my fingers and toes... I've determined that if the U.N. will pay me $330,000 a year for three years to give food to one homeless person, (and they pay for the food)... I'LL TAKE THE FREAKING JOB! Where the f*ck do I sign up??

And what are they going to feed those people? Fillet-Freaking-Mignon and lobster?


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let 'em eat cake.

Anonymous said...

Is there anybody besides white trash republicans you people believe in?

You're simply nihilists. (Look it up.) You are too simple to understand complex ideas so all the things you don't understand you rebel against and want to destroy.

I'm so glad that you, your children and your grandchildren are suffering already for your ignorance and will continue to suffer for generations to come.

Schteveo said...

I guess the UN never heard that old saying about teaching a man to fish...

Schteveo said...

Semi-OT

I vote. for the second time, that we simply ignore the current troll. If said troll would engage in meaningful discussions, we could discuss, even argue, but the tirades need to be ignored. And I admit to talking to this loon too, which is like gasoline on a bonfire.

So let's just ignore this one, like we've ignored others who have happened by.

Spider said...

Sound advise Steve.

Has the UN ever been known for doing anything that was either legitimate, relevant, or helpful to anyone other than itself? The only thing they seem to be any good at is running-up Millions in unpaid parking fines, and wasting a lot of valuable waterfront property.

I say give the place to BOW and me, and we'll turn it into a huge eastcoast Bunny Ranch. Although the activities therein would be the same as they are now, at least the place would turn a profit. Of course, there would be a 10% discount for all our friends here.

srk said...

Let 'em.... EAT ME

Schteveo said...

Well, if you to take ownership, and run that type business, the only people getting "the business" would be willing, paying customers!!

BOW said...

hmmmm.... the possibilities......

Schteveo said...

I'VE GOT A NAME FOR YOUR BUSINESS, AND A THEME TOO...

OK, leave all the flags, the national emblems, all that crap. But along with the girls, you open an international bakery. Every country has sweet desserts that they love. And you can call it...

THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF HO / CAKES!!!


huh...huh...huh, waddya think?

[I copyrighted that name, so if you use it, I get a cut]

Anonymous said...

Um, don't call us, we'll call you!

Anonymous said...

eat my honuts

Goober said...

I don't need to look up the word. In fact, my guess is that my IQ and understanding of words in general is quite a bit higher than yours. I base this upon the fact that you can't seem to put together a coherent argument, and seem to fall into logical fallacy quite easily, which is a sign of low IQ.

Oh, and if we are rebeling against that which we don't undestand, why not enlighten us? I'm interested to see how you'll defend this one and explain that we "just don't understand" such astronomical costs to feed people.

I'm waiting, smart guy...

Goober said...

Oh, and while you're at it, explain the "oil for food" scandal and why we shouldn't be suspicious of the UN as a result of this little debacle. I'm sure it is just our nihilism coming through, not a rational opinion based upon facts or anything.

Still waiting...