Saturday, February 27, 2010

WTF? Ooops!

Before i go out and try to get my car out from under 22+" of global warming, here's a little quiz for today.

How do you fix a state that is going down the drain faster than yesterdays bath water, that is ground-zero for communists, anarchists, atheists, radical social engineers, uber-Leftists, wild, militant gays, anti-American courts, and an endless array of totally off-the-wall goofballs. A state that allows violent illegal alien street gangs to control some of it's major cities, a state that believes those illegal aliens have more rights than it's own citizens, and a state that has a multi-face lift, broken-down old actor as it's governor? Whew!

Obviously, the only way to fix a mess like that is, to have your legislature ban cursing! No, that's not a typo. I'm sure that by now you've guessed we're talking about Mexifornia, God's little joke on the rest of us. You would think that under their current circumstances, the elected crooks who are partially responsible for Mexifornia's mega-mess would encourage people to curse, just to let off steam. Has it dawned on the elected lying crooks that if cursing is on the rise out there, that it just may be because of their incompetence?

So as not to upset our fellow Inferno'ites from the Left coast, i will also include my home town. Here in NYC, where rational thought and sanity on the part of politicians are also rare things, where we're also in dire financial straights, our mayor, "His Majesty" Bloomberg has decided that the best way to fix our mess is to, (you guessed it) raise taxes on alcoholic beverages! It hasn't occurred to our limp-wristed, mega-Billionaire "leader" that no one could endure living in this place without taking an occasional drink. And after he's made things like salt, sugar, trans-fats, tobacco, cookies, and donuts, all but illegal by taxing them into the stratosphere, he's now going after the next thing on his "i know what's best for you" list, as i predicted.

Personally, my Colt and i will take a "very" dim view of anyone messing with my Southern Comfort!


http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_14470806?source=rss&nclick_check=1

3 comments:

Schteveo said...

I was trying to remember if I'd ever seen David Paterson in a movie or TV show. Then I thought, OH, Broadway, obviously. Until you got up to the CURSING part, of course.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, and as bad as it gets here, I have NO earthly idea how you guys live there, and I gave up any ideas of ever living in CA again.

S. TanneritePoot said...

Just got back from 3 days on the Left Coast. Was getting the screamin' MiMi withdrawals. When I got home last nite I had to clean Ol Faithful, my Glock 21, and my nice new Kahr CW45 till I wasn't scared anymore.

I think after I go up to Scottsdale Gun Club and buy 1000 rounds of PMC .223 on sale for $329 I'll start feelin back to me old seff.

BTW we have 4 20 lb cases of Tannerite for Desert Fuk Fest #2 coming up on March 20th.

Anybody wants in, make yer reservations eearly.

Spidie/ Steverino, I'm going to send a pic or 2 of me at D.F.F. #1 you can post here if you like.

Spider said...

Hey bud, this time make sure those women have some clothes on. ;)