Thursday, March 5, 2009

I wonder if Albert Haynesworth can get T. O. a gig?

.
Well, Terrell Owens is gone from the Cowboys. Not that I care about the particulars. This is a continuation of my "Schteveo's Big List of People Who should be Banned from Pro Sports" editorials.
.
This is yet another time when the teams should opt for a man of lesser ability who is a team player. What good is a guy who is about JUST his own position or his own stats? He's worth zero, zip, nada to the 49ers, the Eagles and now the Cowboys.
.
Personally I could live well for the rest of my life on half his signing bonus from last year. So if he never plays again, which is my hope, I won't care.
.
UPDATE 18:00 EST
.
I was wrong about Albert Haynesworth
.
.
Schteveoman
.
the Anti-thug / Anti-jackass
.
Superhero!!
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I really didn't believe that he seen that coming."

No, he ain't seen it a'comin' cause he be fulla hisself.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Who is Albert Haynesworth again?

Schteveo said...

Haynesworth is the Defensive Tackle who the Deadskins last week signed for a $100 MILLION in bonuses and pay, just after laying off 30 people.

I thought that maybe Albert could put in a word at Washington, if they're throwing silly money around anyway...

Anonymous said...

Deadskins? I thought they were toe Foreskins...

Anonymous said...

No, the foreskins are in D.C. At least that's where they go after they're elected. (erected?)