Wednesday, March 18, 2009

THIS IS A TEST

This may sound a bit nutty, but has anyone experienced an error message when trying to view certain articles at FoxNews.com? Now here's the nutty part. The error message (it's from google, and we all know where they stand politically) comes up whenever i'm trying to read a story that "might be viewed" as not very favorable to Yomama! I know. It sound crazy, but. When i click on the article, it opens, then after a couple of seconds, a white page comes on the screen with the below message. Can some of you try and see if you get the same results? Thanks...


Google

Error

Not Found The requested URL /hws/dell-usuk-rel/afe was not found on this server.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I don't know if I was trying the same stories you were, but I didn't seem to have any issues...

Spider said...

Thanks for checking Heidi. One of the story i was looking at was,

AIG Chairman Faces grilling

Heidi said...

Yep - that's one I tried. And nothing happened.

You know what this means, don't you?

Google has a vendetta against YOU!

Spider said...

Maybe my ex-wife works there now?

Anonymous said...

I got that message a couple days ago when trying to read a Fox Forum political article (I forget which one). I was finally able to access it a few hours later.

Anonymous said...

It's been happening to me for several days. But the crazy thing is, if the article is not political, it opens ok! Is google in charge of Fox now? I'll try a different search engine. Thanks guys. ;)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just switched to Yahoo search and the error message is gone! That's scary!