Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This guy should run for office

.
But I doubt he could hold his nose to do it.
.
The following is a letter sent on Tuesday by Jake DeSantis, an executive vice president of the American International Group’s financial products unit, to Edward M. Liddy, the chief executive of A.I.G.
.
.
DEAR Mr. Liddy,

It is with deep regret that I submit my notice of resignation from A.I.G. Financial Products. I hope you take the time to read this entire letter. Before describing the details of my decision, I want to offer some context:

I am proud of everything I have done for the commodity and equity divisions of A.I.G.-F.P. I was in no way involved in — or responsible for — the credit default swap transactions that have hamstrung A.I.G. Nor were more than a handful of the 400 current employees of A.I.G.-F.P. Most of those responsible have left the company and have conspicuously escaped the public outrage.
.
He makes good points, especially about the REALLY guilty rats having left the ship already.
.
.
Schteveo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EAT ME!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed, while watching all the lying crooks in DC putting on their phony performances for the cameras, none of them mentions the fact that, aside from themselves, the guilty parties for this mess all worked in a relatively small unit of AIG that's based in London? Have you noticed how the overwhelming majority of the MSM have also ignored this fact?

Then again, if you're one of the lying crooks in congress, you'd want to create the biggest uproar you can over AIG so that the public is distracted and won't look at congress. How typical.

Anonymous said...

The Dept Of Defense briefed the president this morning, they told OBAMA that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face.

Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, 'Just how many is a brazilian?'

This is especially funny since he obviously has no understanding of billion or trillion either.

Anonymous said...

These AIG guys should be shackled to a 4X4 cell and fed their own livers.