Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And your next president is...

Barack Obama!!! The prize package includes 3 seats on the lifetime tenured Supreme Court, and the ability to blame George W. Bush for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years!

If I were to be elected president, I would want it to be now. You could shit your pants at a press conference and blame in on Bush, and the media and constituency would just eat it up, baby!

My advice to President Elect Obama (because I know he reads this blog and listens to what I have to say);

1.) Listen to your own campaign rhetoric. Realize that damn near 50% of the people whom you are serving did not want you as president and do not want what you are offering. You promised not to be a divider, to reach across the isle and bring us together. Time to match your actions to your words.

2.) Stop being so self-centered. It is not about you anymore. When things get tough, I don't want to hear you whining about how everyone is picking on you. You chose this path, now buckle down and do the best for America that you can, and for once, forget about yourself and your own ambitions.

3.) Stop punishing dissent. There have been a couple of times in your campaign that I worry about your tendency to quash any dissent and excommunicate anyone that does not tout your party line. This is not a sign of a person that would be a uniting presence, as you have promised us.

4.) Think about AMERICA'S best interest when appointing new SCOTUS justices, not your own agenda. Judges interpret law, not make new law. Remember that.

5.) Don't mess with our rights, or you won't like it. That includes 2nd amendment rights. That means no 500% tax on ammunition, no "assault" weapons ban, and no restrictions on handguns.

6.) Take it easy at first. You don't need to get your security force, socialize healthcare, and even up the wealth in the country all at once. For our sake and yours, lets have a discussion about it before you do anything rash.

I hope you'll listen to what I've written, but am sure you will not. You believe that you have won a mandate, as do your toadies in the senate and house. You haven't. You've won for one reason and one reason only: The Republicans were worse than you were. That means you are the lesser of two evils, President Elect Obama, not a new hope or direction.

And finally, I am sorry that your grandmother, who put so much of herself into you and was repaid by being branded a rascist and thrown under the bus to feed your own ambition, did not live to see this day. I hope that you reconiled what you've said and done to her before she died, and you have my deepest condolences that your day of victory had to be marred by your Grandmother's death (as I am sure that is how you look at the situation, self cetered as you are.)

Goober, the Presidential Advisor.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to your new life in West Kenya

alan said...

Com'on Goob, The only reason the race hasn't been more of a land slide is because of all the people who didn't realize that they really wanted to vote for Obamessiah.

resistance may be futile, but I am still hoping that as more polls are counted a few more hanging chads are found. they are still calling some states with only a 1% difference. Not surprising DC is a 84% difference. And they say they have no representation.

Jimbo said...

He-he-he-he-he!

Now we can begin listening to all the silly little gloaters who actually believe their little god is going to start delivering the free cheese right to their front doors.

Ha-ha-ha!

They're going to be sooooo disappointed when they wake up on January 21st and STILL have to go to work (if they have jobs), STILL have to pay their mortgages (with less money to do it) and STILL have to worry about putting gas in their cars (only it will cost more).

The day the Big Empty O's tax hikes go into affect, I'll be letting several service people go. And my bet is they'll have to WALK to the free cheese line.

Liberals are such fools - and it's obvious we now live in a nation that is a majority of fools. It's going to be a very entertaining 4-years, watching "Obama's own" riot and burn because he can't/won't come through on even a fraction of his promises. (As if he ever intended to!)

LOL!

This blog will flourish with posts telling of the broken-hearted and "betrayed". Just like when their Nanny Pelosi made all those promises about what would happen when silly liberals controlled congress and promptly became the lowest rated congress in the history of the once great USA by a WIDE margin.

The new do-nothing administration will put their Nanny to shame.

Yes - this will be a good show.

Too bad the tickets cost so much.

I really hate to lay hard-working folks off, but that's reality. That's okay. Obama will feed them and pay their mortgages and put gas in their cars. He said so, right? He's his half-bother's (and aunt's) keeper, right? *snicker*

Alan - I do have heartache for those wearing the proud uniform of the USofA who will have to salute the worthless lying scumbag.

May God (the REAL one) have mercy on the USA.

Oh... And buy bullets while you still can!

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Well.....His speech was very moving. I cried.....NOT!

OH GAWD! Fox just showed Jesse and Oprah. They are both crying uncontrollably. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Jimbo said...

OMG C-Bug! You actually WATCH that crap??!

My TV is usually off any way - but now I'll even be careful of the the websites I go to.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

I know....I know....I swore I wouldn't do it! Mr. Bug HAD to watch and I got busy and never turned it off.

Anonymous said...

don't look now but somebody threw a turd in our national punchbowl.

Yeah Jimbo,

it's gonna be a real hoot to watch things unravel with this ego at the helm.

Jimbo said...

Look at the bright side:

POOTS OWES US ALL A BUNCH OF BEER!

Mmmmm, beer.

Homer.

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Poots....FYI....I'm more of a wine drinker. A nice Cab would be nice. Anything but RT's punch. :-)

Anonymous said...

I wan my Shit's Malt Liquor.

NOW whi boy. Why yo draggin' yo sorry whi ass! I say NOW whi boy!

Ooooo. Dis gonna be honey on a melon.

Sambo

PS - when is my cheeze gonna be delivert? (Not befo noon - I be asleeepin, and not afta too cuz I be a deelin.)

Make a pointment, ya here cracka? But doan be lait - I cap yo white ass cuz Da KING OBAMA sez I cud! Dam layzie whi people.

Anonymous said...

Rosetta Stone is giving big discounts on the Ebonics language course.

Schteveo said...

I'm looking for jobs / land in the Southwest or West Texas. I'm tired of the psychophrenic MF's here in NC.

Plus, I expect land and housing is still in a tail spin there. We were insulated from the mortgage disaster here somewhat, so housing and land are still expensive.

Any suggestions anyone about anwhere?

Spider said...

It's been a long time now since i bestowed the title Nation of Fools on this country for several different reasons. I had always hoped of course, that the people would prove me wrong. Sadly, they did not. Now, (IMO) we will start our long spiral downward into the depths of leftism. Life is going to change for a lot of us, and i don't believe it'll be change for the better, at least not for us.

I managed to listen to a couple of minutes of Lord Yomama's victory speech last night and realized that he actually started running for "re-election"! While asking the people for their help in ruining, oops, i mean running the country, he said, "we may not be able to make these changes happen in the first month, or the first year, (or the first term)". How's that for a warning.

Spider said...

Just to prove my comments above. I know there are people who truly enjoy pain, suffering, and misery. Apparently, there are also those who enjoy being insulted.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/04/murtha-wins-election-pennsylvania/

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Steve,
You're not doomed?
Amarillo is 2nd in the nation in the housing market, in spite of everything that has gone on so you wouldn't find any bargains here. You could, though, find some good deals in some of the surrounding small towns but then you'd probably be without a hospital close enough to save you if you had a heart attack. That is what's driving the market here....All the people retiring in the rural areas in the panhandle and moving to Amarillo to be near a hospital.