Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's official, the GLAAD crowd is now "normal"

.
I don't really care, but I find it ironic, they were SO in live and DESERVED to be together, just like us breeders. Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.
.
BOSTON — The lesbian couple who led the fight for gay marriage in Massachusetts are filing for divorce.

Julie and Hillary Goodridge were among seven gay couples whose lawsuit, Goodridge vs. Department of Public Health, thrust Massachusetts into the center of a nationwide debate on gay marriage. The couple became the public face of the debate in the state, the first to legalize same-sex marriages.

The couple was married on May 17, 2004, the first day same-sex marriages became legal under a court ruling. Their daughter served as ring-bearer.

The divorce filing is not unexpected.

.
That last line is actually from the article, I didn't add it as a snark.
.
.
Schteveo likes girls (round, soft, Rubenesque, huggable girls)
.

4 comments:

Spider said...

I read that same article this morning Steve, but i'm not all that surprised. Gay "marriages" are not usually done for the "advertised" reasons, like love, togetherness, etc. They're done for the attention, as gays can never get enough of it, and of course, "to make a political statement". Unfortunately, the article i read didn't go into where they got the kid from, and what will happen to it now, as if they care.

Anonymous said...

A homosexual couple in Texas is seeking a divorce in Texas. But since the state does not recognize homosexual marriage they are denying the couple's request.
I don't like to describe them as gay because they may not be. They could be just plain miserable.

Anonymous said...

I've said it for years...

The only thing gay marriage will give us us gay divorce.

Now the lawyers have twice as many clients!

Schteveo said...

Straight Texan,
(as if real Texans would be anything else!) That's a try at getting the divorce to legitimize the gay wedding.

I know some honest, hard working, smart gay people. It's a subject I am completely cold on, couldn't care less, it's no more my business the is your straight sex life.

UNTIL, they make it my business. If you want a job, apartment, respect, then work your way up, save your money, do like heterosexuals HAVE TO. I would say the same to any other (supposed) downtrodden minority person.

I'm a big old hairy, hippie-biker looking guy, with a foul temper and mouth to go with it. I lost (I guess) plenty of opportunities because of it. But I never blamed "them" for it.