Monday, January 12, 2009

More money than sense or Betcha their parents are SO proud

.
Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen"
.
.
.
I'm pretty sure we had this blogged last fall. But I don't think her sister was mentioned, nor was the money this high. I wonder if she takes PayPal?
.
It is a sad, sick world we live in.
.
.
Saddened Schteveo
.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

insisted she was not demeaning herself

By what standard? The way I understand it, by the short stints in women's studies that I was required to take in order to get my Construction Management Degree (go figure that out, please!), saying that a woman's body is a commodity to be bought and sold is the basest, purest form of demeaning her as a person.

As far as her sister is concerned, I guess it's no surprise that prostitution is nothing new in her family, as she seems to be taking to it with great relish.

A prostitute is a prostitute, no matter how she goes about it.

A nobleman approached a noble-woman at a gala one night, and asked her "Madam, for the sum of one million dollars, would you sleep with me?"

To which the woman replied "why, yes, I would"

The noble man then asked her "would you sleep with me for one hundred dollars, then?" to which the woman's reply was outrage.

"what kind of woman do you think I am?"

The man replied "We'd already established the type of woman that you are, I was merely attempting to determine your price."

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

I wonder how big HER boobs are?

Blue said...

I'd be careful here...
there is a doctor is France who specializes in sewing it back up...
his customers are mostly muslim women
who have to 'prove" their virginity on the wedding night

Anonymous said...

does he fumigate first?

Anonymous said...

No sense in waiting for Mr. GooBar

Schteveo said...

I could care less, it's hers to do with as she wishes. I was angling to see if anyone had the thoughts I did.

A.) Can she get 3$ or $4 million at the end of the auction?

B.) After taxes she could net 1/2 that money.

c.) The net amount, invested properly, could return 5% to 10% per year.

D.) Why would you work AT ALL, if you had an income of $75,000 to $200,000 before you worked a day. Much less, why work towards a useless masters degree, to get a $50,000 or $60,000 per year job.

Is she in fact, looking for a quick payday and an easy lifestyle? What say all of you?

Anonymous said...

Spitzer lost the Governorship of NY due to interstate prostitution. How is this different.

And I don't care either. That's 2 girls whose parents don't have to worry about student loans.

Anonymous said...

2 things:

1. even at $3+ million, a ho is a ho.

2. I saw the latest Clint Eastwood movie "Gran Torino". Great flick. I give it 2 bombs up!

Blue said...

awe - it's 85 degrees, I'm going to the beach....

(suck that Steve)

Missy said...

Shut up Aboo you fish head and hand me a Pabst

Anonymous said...

"I wonder if she takes PayPal?"

I wonder if she takes......

Anonymous said...

How often have you seen a woman engage in sexual activity for "absolutely" nothing in return? (no money, no gifts, no favors, no promises)