Friday, January 23, 2009

Sometimes, a great notion?

.
As stated before, I sit here daily, looking for ways to burn a few minutes, or expand my mind, or make a few bucks.
.
Currently, I have some video games for sale, that I bought in a "lot sale", now I'm reselling them for profit.
.
(Jesus, I sound like an info-mercial)
.
Anyway, there are always ads on the eBay pages. I just saw one for Obama Plates. So it got me to wondering, just how much Obama crap'ola is for sale right now?
.
But first some background. I also looked for Bush stuff, Reagan stuff, Hitlary stuff, Slick Willy stuff, etc.
.
Reagan had the most stuff, about 1400 items. But it was from both his political and acting careers. The Bush's combined for about the same. Nixon, Bill and Hitlary all had around 700. Carter was just under that.
.
Barack Hussein Obama, has OVER 36,000, THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND, items for sale on eBay.
.
Either people have lost their minds, OR people have lost their minds!!
.
.
Demused and Confused Schteveo

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link to that? I want to continue pissing off people on my Facebook page

Blue said...

wana buy an Obama Spiderman comic book?

Schteveo said...

Bill,
I just went to eBay and looked up their names to see how many items were for sale.

Facebook? OY!

Anonymous said...

Have any of you guys received your mortgage/gas check from Obama? Damn, I was hoping it would be here by now. I's gots bills to pay!

Anonymous said...

Steve: I reconnected with a few people I have missed through the years and it's cool. I also reconnected with people who were aholes 35 years ago and who still are, which in itself is rewarding since they are are still miserable excuses for wasting human flesh. And I realize I didn't like them back then for a reason. Then it's good to see all the girls who rejected me in high school because I looked like I was 12 in high school and now they look like crap and wonder if I'm available. Until they see where I am on the political spectrum. LOL

Anonymous said...

I found a dog turd that looks like Obama.

Anyone want to buy it?

Anonymous said...

I still have an "I Like Ike" button from the 1952 election and a pack of Stevenson for President cigarettes from the '56 election. Can you imagine the hell that would be raised by the health nazis if a candidate's campaign handed out packs of cigarettes to voters? THEY MUST BE DEFEATED FOR THE CHILDREN'S SAKE!

"Grammie" or whatever name he wants to call me!! said...

Crank, Lest we forget, Acorn people were passing out cigarettes.

Anonymous said...

Really? The ACORN people were giving out smokes?

Blue said...

read all about it
click my cigarettes

Anonymous said...

Damnation! I had heard that ACORN had signed up the Dallas Cowboys team to vote, but I hadn't heard of them handing out cigarettes.

Blue said...

stay tuned to Annie's there Cranker --- we have all the news

Anonymous said...

An I Like Ike button? That doesn't compare with my "Wallace in '68" button, which i proudly wore during Yomama's campaign.

Schteveo said...

I've got a "Nixon Now" button from '68, on my Boonie Hat, that I wear NOW when it rains.


But doesn't it seem odd that this cult is so big? I wonder, how wonderful he'll look in a year or two. He'll be a sellout or an Uncle Tom.

Anonymous said...

I found a dog turd that looks like Obama.

Don't they all?