Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well, I'm back!

From a stroke to a fairly quick recovery, I am back. After what turned out to be a carotid artery dissection on Thanksgiving Day in Lubbock, after 8 days between the hospitals in Lubbock and Dallas, I am finally home. It was quite a shock for me since I was so healthy but things are looking up. Our trip to Hawaii to see Jimbo got canceled yesterday but it will be rescheduled and thanks to Jimbo for keeping you all informed. Your thoughts and prayers have worked and will continue to do so. Thank you so much.

9 comments:

alan said...

Welcome back C-Bug. Glad you are feeling better.

I'd give you the obligatory "eat me" for the first comment, but you probably need to stay on low cholesteral diet. :-)

Jimbo said...

:-)

Nothing I can say beats a :-).

We love you - course - you knew that!

Spider said...

Welcome home Lady-Bug, we missed you! ;)

Schteveo said...

Welcome back CdashBug.

May the good Lord keep ya safe and on the mend.

Annie said...

Thank God you're better, C-Bug. Jack and I as well as all the others here have been praying for your recovery. I am delighted you're back. What a great early Christmas present.

Of course we all love you!

Blue said...

hiya

Anonymous said...

Thank G-d!!!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome back!!!!

Anonymous said...

:o)

VERRRY glad to hear you're recovering!

Anonymous said...

EAT ME!